None for me

3. Post
    They will send more in future waves

4. Post
    I'm in! Game's pretty simple but fun.

5. Post
    Looks shit.

6. Post
    It's a mobile game, can't expect too much from it.

From that video it looks much better then i was expecting, looks alright

7. Post
    Rumour is that only people who have played Ingress have gotten invites.

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Looks shit.
    Dont be retarded. Given the style of this game it looks good. Worlds better than Ingress.

Although it wont be exactly like other Pokemon main games since they dont want them to compete

9. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Dont be retarded. Given the style of this game it looks good. Worlds better than Ingress.
    So "the style of this game" has shit quality standards in general? By that logic Pokemon GO is only slightly better than the norm, so a bit less shit. Ultimately your argument backfired and you ended up validating my opinion, the game looks shit.

10. Post
    my hype level tanked after seeing that footage. guess ill just wait for sun and moon.

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    So "the style of this game" has shit quality standards in general? By that logic Pokemon GO is only slightly better than the norm, so a bit less shit. Ultimately your argument backfired and you ended up validating my opinion, the game looks shit.
    I meant type, its a location-based game, you play on a real world map. How good do you think that can look? This is a phone game, not a DS console, use your head.

12. Post
    You thought I was talking about graphics quality? Nah, the gameplay is what looks shit, use your head fanboy.

13. Post
    No matter how good the game is, I have no interest in playing a game that requires me to get off my ass.

14. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You thought I was talking about graphics quality? Nah, the gameplay is what looks shit, use your head fanboy.
    Like I said, they won't make a game that competes with the main series. That would hurt sales. Sorry if you can't grasp that. It's a free phone app.

I thought it was real crap when I saw the first demo, like no chance of me playing it. But playing it makes it better. You have to accept the mechanics will be different. It still has a way to go. Lmao teelo, was just about to say you have to get off your ass for this one That's what catching Pokemon is like

15. Post
    Can probably just run a GPS spoofing app I guess.

16. Post
    first I have no interest in this game, I get off the couch to go to the gym and lift weights not pretend pokemon.

However that being said, I had a look at the gameplay footage and thought wtf are these guys on about, the graphics looks pretty good for a smart phone game!

Your phone may be more powerful than a DS but when it comes to phone games power doesn't really mean much you have to compare the game to its peers and compared to other phone games its right up there with the best

17. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Can probably just run a GPS spoofing app I guess.
    They are pretty good at catching people with those from all their Ingress experience

18. Post
    Hahah I remember playing Ingress with Gar at Markson´s place way out in the wops and these guys parked outside his property to claim our portal. We went out to ask them wtf they were doing here so late at night and pretended we didn´t know what Ingress was, while secretly hacking and picking up their keys. They were all like ermahgerd GPS spoofers stealing our keys because they had no idea it was us.

Anyway I´m more keen on Pokemon GO than I am willing to admit. That watch thing looks really dorky though. I want it.

19. Post
    Weeaboo mode, initiated. I can't wait to be asked why I am wearing a Child's watch.

20. Post
    Haha I just pre-ordered my watch too. So I guess the colour of the watch corresponds to the Lengendary Pokemon you get extra? I want a fire Pokemon but I want the least Pokewatch-looking one.

21. Post
    What watch?

22. Post
    Im not sure if that site is legit, I've seen no announcements or anything about a preorder

Looks dodgy as well, no mention/links to Niantic/Nintendo

Some grammar is off and official pokemon sites always have the accent on the e in pokemon - Pokémon

23. Post
    Hm if it is, I'm sure everyone can get a refund on Paypal. I'll remove the link in case it is a fake though.

24. Post
    Attn: nintendo

How about a game where we play a member of team rocket, with the ultimate goal being to steal the most pokemanz to impress Giovanni the most?
    Like Colosseum, but darker.

25. Post
    I just stumbled across this article today.

http://www.polygon.com/e3/2016/6/15/11946142/pokemon-go