Page 1 of 93 12341151 ... Last

1. Post

Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1's world wide premiere reveal will be next Saturday 7th of May at an EA event

Get hyped!

http://www.battlefield.com/event
    http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/04/2...aled-next-week
    Last edited by ludez; 7th May 2016 at 5:52 pm.

2. Post
    Battlefield forum --->

3. Post
    Incoming jet packs or some sh*t.

4. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Battlefield forum --->
    go back to kplaying lego

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    go back to kplaying lego
    I hope I have time tonight. What is kplaying?

e: do you mean the Lego game which I am playing on steam or actual Lego? Both are for kids right? Like BF games?
    Last edited by Kog; 30th April 2016 at 1:32 pm.

6. Post

Battlefield 5

Kog wrote:
    Battlefield forum --->
    Why?

This news for an upcoming game, not trying to drum up a clan match.

7. Post
    might be keen if they get rid of dlc stuff, that ruins it for me

8. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Why?

This news for an upcoming game, not trying to drum up a clan match.
    oh okay. Every other upcoming game thread is within that subforum(if theres one for it) though.

Sehr Gut! wrote:
    No way, why do that when they can sell a game for $60 and DLC pack for $50 at the same time? Dont forget the super awesome ultimate editions either..

9. Post
    Sehr Gut! wrote:
    That's not gonna happen. I don't mind DLC but there should also be free content added too. Battlefront DLC is all small maps and they add the bigger maps as free content because they know they'd be dead otherwise as not many would buy it.

10. Post
    Kog wrote:
    oh okay. Every other upcoming game thread is within that subforum(if theres one for it) though.
    If you are referring to Nioh, it had already been announced and the beta is only on PS4, so the thread in GD wasn't adding anything new.

11. Post
    I'll be happy if it is set in WW1 or WW2, but i'm not holding my breath.

12. Post
    http://www.pcgamer.com/our-battlefie...buffer-pcgamer

Totally agree with the back to basics part, Bf3 and Bf4 were so messy.

13. Post
    after battlefront EA can get ****ed.

14. Post
    DarkCypher wrote:
    relax bro battlefront was pretty cool

15. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I'll be happy if it is set in WW1 or WW2, but i'm not holding my breath.
    That would be awesome but unlikely

16. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    relax bro battlefront was pretty cool

17. Post
    BZP wrote:
    to you're

18. Post
    DarkCypher wrote:
    oh comon already, no one can be mad about battlefront. you knew full well ahead of time that it was basically a mod on top of BF4.

did no one even read my report of the beta where I specifically mentioned the game felt like an arcade shooter BF4 mod with very little progression or longevity and lame game modes and the prediction that it would die quickly. BF4 had and stil has more players than Battlefront after just 2 weeks from launch.

Battlefield 5 on the other hand is more than likely to be a full fledged release

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    oh comon already, no one can be mad about battlefront. you knew full well ahead of time that it was basically a mod on top of BF4.

did no one even read my report of the beta where I specifically mentioned the game felt like an arcade shooter BF4 mod with very little progression or longevity and lame game modes and the prediction that it would die quickly. BF4 had and stil has more players than Battlefront after just 2 weeks from launch.

Battlefield 5 on the other hand is more than likely to be a full fledged release
    Battlefront is barely like BF4. I wish BF went more basic like that.

20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:

Lol what are you basing that on? BF4? Battlefront? Hardline?

Battlefield has plummeted to CoD levels. They just pump this shit out with little thought or effort.

Maybe 5 will be different though right?

21. Post
    Yeah, not holding my breath. Still, I occasionally play BF4 (it's pretty much the only online shooter I play these days)

Cross fingers!

22. Post
    hype? EA/DICE haven't noticed the horse is dead ?

23. Post
    Wont be pre-ordering, they'll be lucky if I order at all. What I have in my head of what BF5 should be / could be would have me immediately placing a pre-order, what they'll deliver would be immediate refund.

Better to not care, and ignore everything associated with it, until the game is released and some weeks have passed.

Anyone who gets burned with this release will get little more than a shrug when they complain.

24. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Wont be pre-ordering, they'll be lucky if I order at all. What I have in my head of what BF5 should be / could be would have me immediately placing a pre-order, what they'll deliver would be immediate refund.

Better to not care, and ignore everything associated with it, until the game is released and some weeks have passed.

Anyone who gets burned with this release will get little more than a shrug when they complain.
    I got very burnt on bf4, i pre-ordered and got the premium stuff as well. Won't ever pre order again unless i know it is going to be good

25. Post
    BF4 is really good now, it just sucked hard on release

Name:  jUzmpKv.png
Views: 1345
Size:  73.6 KB

The battlefield twitter account has been re-twitting some stuff about BF1942 today, they've also been tweeting stuff about Vietname. Maybe BF5 is Vietnam or some sort of hybrid?