Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2315

1. Post
    hackdrag0n wrote:
    Is the not being able to shoot after being revived thing a feature or a bug? It's ****ing annoying getting killed again straight away because you can't return fire.
    Definitely a bug. It pisses me off too. Its been like this since launch & still can't believe Dice haven't addressed it yet. Only solution is to swap to your secondary & swap back to your primary

2. Post
    The 3-10 second freezes every few minutes bug is back for me with the new patch. They fixed it a while ago and it ran beautifully until the big update.

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    BF4 is really good now, it just sucked hard on release

Attachment 211297

The battlefield twitter account has been re-twitting some stuff about BF1942 today, they've also been tweeting stuff about Vietname. Maybe BF5 is Vietnam or some sort of hybrid?
    Hybrid as as i hear

4. Post
    Because most dedicated BF Youtubers kiss DICE's ass for bribes.

5. Post
    **ChineseKiwi has been banned by Fairfight** What you been up to CK?

6. Post
    <N> wrote:
    I got banned by punkbuster 2 times(bf3 and 4), plenty of false positives that happen with fairfight too

7. Post
    punkbuster only bans when it needs to, if its not sure it crates temporary lockouts of minutes or hours - but perma bans are legit

8. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Haha I saw that pop up the other day also

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    got a summary, I cbf watching an hour

edit

looked up his stats

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/p...1-800-Get-Rags

defo not wasting an hour watching it, 30ish minutes playtime in the tanks, about an hour in the planes total zzzzzzzzzz

10. Post
    So anyone getting the new DLC out in the next 2 days? I stumped up and bought premium pass for PC.

11. Post
    no, no one's getting it. especially not me

on a related note:
    are there enough people playing bf3 on pc to justify a purchase?

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    "i love bf"
    "i normally play tdm"

holy shit this guy

13. Post
    **** it - just purchased the premium pass. Bring it on the DLC!

14. Post
    I haven't played for months, will be interested to hear if this is any good.

15. Post
    yeah I got the edition with preeeeemium from the get go, I'm a couple of hundred hours of playtime so far and knew based on my bf4 playtime it would be worth it as premium is cheaper than buying the dlcs alone separate.

16. Post
    From experience BF expansions get a good week or two of solid play then is left dead while everyone goes back to vanilla.

I'm not getting burnt by that again (looking at you BF3 night ops).

17. Post
    bf3 night ops?

do you mean the night zavod from bf4? that was a free map...

edit: dlcs were a big problem on consoles because of the lack of mixing maps on servers, pc has no such issues and all the main servers were mixed maps

18. Post
    DLC all loaded, just have to wait for the servers to come up. Have grown a bit tired of the vanilla maps, so looking forward to this.

19. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    DLC all loaded, just have to wait for the servers to come up. Have grown a bit tired of the vanilla maps, so looking forward to this.
    Same here

20. Post
    Well I just played a round of conquest on all 4 of the new maps. To be honest they are pretty underwhelming, all too small and seemingly catered toward the assault/support classes, automatico spam galore. Maybe they will grow on me but I think I'll find myself going back to the vanilla maps before long. Feeling a bit ripped off :/
    Last edited by ErAd; 15th March 2017 at 12:53 am.

21. Post
    Grifty wrote:
    From experience BF expansions get a good week or two of solid play then is left dead while everyone goes back to vanilla.

I'm not getting burnt by that again (looking at you BF3 night ops).
    Yeah I got burnt hard by BF4. Bought the premium pass, but had house renovations. And when I started playing after the maps dropped everyone was back on Vanilla maps

22. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    bf3 night ops?

do you mean the night zavod from bf4? that was a free map...

edit: dlcs were a big problem on consoles because of the lack of mixing maps on servers, pc has no such issues and all the main servers were mixed maps
    Whoops. I was totally off the mark. I meant BF2. And the expansion was Special Ops (I thought night because there was a couple of night-based maps in it). No-one played it. So yeh, burned from the beginning of the modern-age of BF.

The was a map expansion for BF3 called 'Return to Karkand' which many early adopters of BF3 were promised when they bought they disc. However, when the RTK map was released, none of the owners of the RTK special edition discs had access to download the map. You had to email EA support, include a photo of your BF3 disc and CD key in order for them to send you a key to download the map. It was a full on cluster f**k.

23. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Well I just played a round of conquest on all 4 of the new maps. To be honest they are pretty underwhelming, all too small and seemingly catered toward the assault/support classes, automatico spam galore. Maybe they will grow on me but I think I'll find myself going back to the vanilla maps before long. Feeling a bit ripped off :/
    I'm liking them. The two maps with vehicles are a pilots dream. Clumped soldiers in a confined space. Insta m-m-multikill!

You'll find the automatico spam is people trying to unlock the new assault weapon.

24. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    I'm liking them. The two maps with vehicles are a pilots dream. Clumped soldiers in a confined space. Insta m-m-multikill!

You'll find the automatico spam is people trying to unlock the new assault weapon.
    That map Soisson or whatever would be a lot better without so many tanks and planes imo.

25. Post
    New maps are 100% made for Frontlines, it's so much better than conquest. Fort de Vaux is mainly outdoors on Frontlines which is way better than the locker-esque conquest map. Best parts of the maps are cut off in conquest and the maps are too small for 64p, perfect for 32-48. Verdun is also great going up the hill on Frontlines to the bases at the very top.

ErAd wrote:
    Try Frontlines. I was underwhelmed only playing Conquest. Conquest in general in BF1 is very much an afterthought in map design, maps are made for Operations and Frontlines mainly because of their linearity. Very few dedicated Conquest maps.