1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    sounds good, glad to see its got auto aim - halo 5 has taught me that any FPS on console needs it

3. Post
    Full Mei teams are hilarious

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    sounds good, glad to see its got auto aim - halo 5 has taught me that any FPS on console needs it
    We prefer the term aim assist here in controller FPS land

5. Post
    cant wait for this. first game ive been hyped for in a while.

6. Post
    IST wrote:
    We prefer the term aim assist here in controller FPS land
    if we want to get realy technical, its an aim bot, just a weak one :P

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    if we want to get realy technical, its an aim bot, just a weak one :P
    It's a required aim bot for sure, hey question to those who have played the Overwatch on PC with controller, would I get rekt?

8. Post
    even with "aim assist" you would get rekt by a "bad" mouse and keyboard player, thats usually the case, dont see a reason why this would differ, I certainly wouldnt even try it haha I suck against even other controller users

9. Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this could potentially be the CoD killer that has been almost imminent due to the mediocre releases that have been available.

10. Post
    nope, most certainly not. Overwatch is its own game

CoD players want their killstreaks and their camping, Overwatch is a clean competitive game with casual elements

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    cant wait for this. first game ive been hyped for in a while.
    So you're hyped but the game is overhyped?

Sort it out mate.

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    nope, most certainly not. Overwatch is its own game

CoD players want their killstreaks and their camping, Overwatch is a clean competitive game with casual elements
    Oh yes, as did I once. To be honest though that was back in Modern Warfare series days.
    The killstreaks these days are horrible and not worth the effort. This is my opinion and I do not speak for anyone bar myself. Also Activision can spit out anything in the FPS and some will eat it up regardless (Destiny). I now look for enjoyment and Overwatch looks to fill that void, honestly some people should stay on CoD though.

13. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    first game ive been hyped for in a while.
    +1 I want this so bad but alas I'm a poor student and can barely afford my rent lol. I might have to sell myself or something, it'd be worth it.

14. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    So you're hyped but the game is overhyped?

Sort it out mate.
    Loling