fuzzy2308 wrote:
    LOL the collector’s edition comes with its own life-sized pod baby
    I thought you were just joking, but.... no. Holy crap. LOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	death-stranding-collectors-edition.jpg 
Views:	331 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	226223

Kojima posted on Twitter some pics of what it looks like. Even has a lamp inside it you can turn on.

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/...83495711797248

jords wrote:
    What did i watch lol
    My thoughts exactly. Still on board.

2. Post
    Estumas wrote:
    My thoughts exactly. Still on board.
    My man

3. Post
    This looks next level af.

That exploration mixed with stealth mixed with horror mixed with shooting mixed with amazing cinematics...

Obviously a hot take, but I'm sensing some GOTY type shit here.

If the story/characters hold up and it's mostly coherent that is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. Post
    Loos pretty good to me. Keen to play something totally out there & original instead of the same old normal stuff.

5. Post
    Finally watched the newest trailer:-
    • Open world gameplay looks firmly up my alley. I live for worlds to get lost in exploring.
    • Framerate in the gameplay footage was atrocious. I'll give this version a hard miss and wait for the PS5 or PC port.
    • That trailer tune rocked!
    • The story so far reeks of thinly veiled globalist propaganda. I'm not surprised, Kojima probably lives in the same rich person reality warping bubble as his Hollywood friends.

6. Post
    Just had to switch my collectors edition pre-order with MightyApe to the standard one
    Just posting here in case anyone was interested in it as it could show back up on the site.

7. Post
    LMAO! I hope that this is satirical.

8. Post

9. Post
    More Confused and more Hyped.

10. Post
    faark that downgrade

11. Post
    I'm not sold. The more I see, the less interested I seem to become.
    Last edited by Black Plague***; 20th August 2019 at 5:04 pm.

12. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I'm not sold. THe more I see, the less interested I seem to become.
    This. Kojima games have always been a bit too far out there for my taste. This just looks weird for the sake of being weird. Also yea the downgrade is obvious. This will most certainly get some kind of ps5 upgrade.

13. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I'm not sold. The more I see, the less interested I seem to become.
    Valeyard wrote:
    This. Kojima games have always been a bit too far out there for my taste. This just looks weird for the sake of being weird. Also yea the downgrade is obvious. This will most certainly get some kind of ps5 upgrade.
    +1 to both of these. I've always felt Kojima is seriously overrated.

14. Post
    Yeah I don't really give 2 shits about this game either but will wait & see how it turns out.

15. Post
    Kog wrote:
    faark that downgrade
    Looks fine to me *shrug*

16. Post
    This looks pretty darned boring to me...

17. Post
    I'm not convinced by Kojima the first metal gear games were amazing, but since then I'm been largely underwhelmed

18. Post
    zippy wrote:
    I'm not convinced by Kojima the first metal gear games were amazing, but since then I'm been largely underwhelmed
    I only liked the first game, and even that was a stretch. It was mostly "Tactical Espionage Action" rather than "Long winded and super-boring codec conversations + outlandishly unfathomable plot/characters". I noped out of the second game as soon as you had to take on the fat guy on roller-blades.

19. Post
    Watched the Gamescom footage. Still WTF is this game supposed to be? Gotta wait for user reviews maybe six months after release for honest opinions, not clouded by Kojima Cult of Personality drones.

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    I only liked the first game, and even that was a stretch. It was mostly "Tactical Espionage Action" rather than "Long winded and super-boring codec conversations + outlandishly unfathomable plot/characters". I noped out of the second game as soon as you had to take on the fat guy on roller-blades.
    Ahhhh.... you mean the third and fourth game? Right?

21. Post
    ^ Nah MGS2 - it has rollerskate fat guy in it and all the codec convo's with the chick. It had to have been 2, because it's what put me off, and i never played any beyond that. Sounds like they were worse!

22. Post
    Yeah 2 sucked a chode

23. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Nah MGS2 - it has rollerskate fat guy in it and all the codec convo's with the chick. It had to have been 2, because it's what put me off, and i never played any beyond that. Sounds like they were worse!
    Ha, maybe it was only the first one I enjoyed. I don't remember that part of the second one, so maybe I didn't play it

24. Post
    Took a lot of criticism for Kojima to crawl out of his own asshole and explain himself to everyone else. They should've released info like this from the beginning.

Has plenty of vibes of Escape from New York IMO (which is unsurprising since it's been known that Kojima is a fan of that film since at least the MGS2 days).

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/...81706824597504

Name:	Annotation 2019-09-12 144709.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	124.9 KB 
ID:	227244

Name:	EEMBP19U0AA5Vk-.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	319.5 KB 
ID:	227243

Name:	EEOekOYUcAESYA_.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	477.5 KB 
ID:	227245
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 12th September 2019 at 4:07 pm.

25. Post
    English translation from IGN