Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Man you are so right. I'm very very much enjoying the game now. There is a lot of crap things in the game but it's actually a great game at the same time. Easy 8/10 from me now

Ps. Boozer is the best
    I'm not sure where I'm at with the story/progress, but I've just......

Spoiler:

So yeah, I'm still fully grooving on it.

2. Post
    I think the gameplay is great in this game, it keeps me plugging away at it. But the interactive cut scenes with his missus are boring and unskipable

The game is bigger than I thought as well

3. Post
    zippy wrote:
    I think the gameplay is great in this game, it keeps me plugging away at it. But the interactive cut scenes with his missus are boring and unskipable

The game is bigger than I thought as well
    Yeah those cutscenes are a little painful, but they're brief and add a bit of colour to the back story. I don't mind them so much. That one where he was checking out her arse was quite funny.

4. Post

I believe it was tied with Mortal Kombat 11 which is surprising given the whole micro transaction fiasco.

5. Post
    Middling reviews didn't hurt it - good to see the general consensus of user reviews cut through so people could see that it's a much better game than most traditional industry reviews would have you believe.

I'm loving it eh. Sure it nicks a lot of aspects from a ton of other games, but it's all done so well. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, but they improve on many of them. Even the QTE's I don't mind, as they fit the scenario. Like getting stuck in a bear trap - the button-mashing QTE totally fits with the urgency of needing to get out of the trap.

I'm pleased it's done so well.

6. Post
    I hated the randomization of the QTES when getting lounged at by those zombies really annoying to fail them to realize your mashing the wrong button. Only one or 2 things I didn't like about the game in total but most of it was fine.

7. Post
    Finished it. Solid ride. But lacking in quite a few areas

8. Post
    Still making my way through this, just did riding nomad mission man this just keeps getting better and better. I really want to take on some hordes soon tho

9. Post
    I think i need to just play more, get those level 3 guns and stuff - have tried to take on a few hordes, but always end up going "F**k, f**k, f**k!" and running/riding away like a little bitch. I think it's a matter of laying some traps, using molotovs, etc - utilising all of the tools at your disposal.

10. Post
    How long is this game? I feel like I've been playing it forever.

11. Post
    Finally completed the main story. I'd give it 7.5/10 solid if unimaginative gameplay. Great weather effects, and boozer

12. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Finally completed the main story. I'd give it 7.5/10 solid if unimaginative gameplay. Great weather effects, and boozer
    I'd agree with that. Boozer is awesome wish we had more of him

13. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I'd agree with that. Boozer is awesome wish we had more of him
    Yeah the bro story with boozer was heaps better than the love story.

If the so a sequel it should be more bro story

14. Post
    $39 at PB Tech if anyone cares.

15. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Worth every cent

16. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Thx! Bagged it too as hit my buy price now.

17. Post
    Challenge mode came out last week, first one is great. Fight a non stop horde basically you have a minute and kills give you time added back onto the timer.