1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Did any one else find that the slide the main character did at 2 minutes in looked really really strange?

3. Post
    kinda jelous you got to play it Matt. Reckon it will live up to the hype?

4. Post
    I'm jealous aswell. been very keen on this since last E3!!

5. Post
    Horizon is looking like the best new IP in ages, but is that Laura Bailey again? She's pretty much the Female Troy Baker now, getting some voice actor fatigue..

6. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    kinda jelous you got to play it Matt. Reckon it will live up to the hype?
    What I played was really promising and enjoyable, but there are so many unknowns at the moment that I honestly couldn't call it at this stage. Combat seems to be nice varied (stealth, ranged assault, melee, traps, or a combination thereof), but the story is what's gonna sell this one for me. The world is so unique, and I really hope the narrative is too. Riding robot dinos though? It'll be a while before I'm sick of that!

7. Post
    This game looks pretty interesting, but I can't get over how uselessly generic / non-descriptive its name is. I wonder if it will suffer the Edge Of Tomorrow effect.

8. Post
    Looks so good, i really like how they use the attack and evade. The movement looks quite realistic. And yes that slide did look a little funny, maybe due to her sliding uphill? Definitely going to need to pick up a ps4 for this .

9. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    This game looks pretty interesting, but I can't get over how uselessly generic / non-descriptive its name is. I wonder if it will suffer the Edge Of Tomorrow effect.
    I know right? Its like they got the name from a random name generator off the net