Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1700

1. Post
    I love the Pretty Pretty Pretty Pineappley from Behemoth Such a good Pale Ale.

2. Post
    trackers wrote:
    Went for a surf last night. The surf was amazing, the sun was out, and the bros and I had a couple GP DFAs and Red Rocks, in a flagon straight from the brewery, after. Was so damn good

Went to the liquor store today and they had DFA for $2.99... I was like wtf. Grabbed a handful, took to the counter and they said it was a mistake, but they'd honor it (and no I wasn't allowed to get more lol).

Why is life so good?
    ^ Wait until you hear about the surf pumping while you're out doing something else or you drove to the wrong spot while other surfers rub it in your face that it was epic at their spot

I tend to fall into the category of buying a couple of craft beers but prefer to buy a dozen of Moa/Macs/Monteiths cos money is tight at the moment with home renovations. Mata is a local favourite of mine.

3. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    Moa/Macs/Monteiths cos
    That's usually the range I'll buy as I can't justify buying Panhead then smashing 3 bottles in a sitting. But I like BRB over those cheaper ones as it taste a bit more bold for me.

4. Post

5. Post
    That's going to sell out veeerrryyy quickly.

6. Post
    ^ So keen for that....

In the meantime, going to be ploughing into these tomorrow - Meant to be 27deg, its gonna be a great day

Name:  49472309_2291110824502124_2985302085207064576_n.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  61.2 KB

7. Post
    A couple days before my birthday

8. Post
    Goddamn I wish I could get Garage Project beer here. Yeastie Boys are locals but I've never been the hugest fan of their beer

9. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Goddamn I wish I could get Garage Project beer here. Yeastie Boys are locals but I've never been the hugest fan of their beer
    "Yeastie Boys is an independent brewing company based in Wellington, New Zealand."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeastie_Boys

How local do you need it?

I have Untappd mates in Norway who drink GP on the regular, so I fail to see how getting a hold of it should be hard.

10. Post
    I'm in London mate. There is a company who imports NZ beer but it's not GP, they do 8 Wired and Behemoth mostly

11. Post
    GP are absolute nazis when it comes to allowing their distribution, they rule their brand with an iron fist and I guess it’s fair enough

12. Post
    Yeastie Boys is actually made in Invercargill.

13. Post
    I was in Melbourne last weekend and tried a few different beers and the stand out was definitely The Buzz by Hop Nation. Waiting to see if it appears on the GABS hottest 100.

14. Post
    That new Behemoth Hazy IPA No.2 - Goddamn!!! So fruity and refreshing. 30 degs here, so this is just what I needed

15. Post
    Right? It's really really good.

16. Post
    What's a good bar in Auckland CBD that has good beer apart from Vultures Lane and The Lumsden? I've got a few hours to kill this afternoon.

17. Post
    16tun is pretty neat.

18. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    16tun is pretty neat.
    Sold.

19. Post
    Dr Rudi's down the viaduct is also well worthwhile. Hole up there for a few hours before we go to gigs at Spark.

20. Post
    Oh sweet they had Garage Projects fresh hop on tap

21. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Oh sweet they had Garage Projects fresh hop on tap
    Oh shit, the Feb one? Jelly!

22. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Oh shit, the Feb one? Jelly!
    Beer is good here. Food is terrible.

23. Post
    The fresh hop was so good I went straight to Kingsland to secure a few cans.

24. Post
    Galent wrote:
    The fresh hop was so good I went straight to Kingsland to secure a few cans.
    You're in Auckland? Let's have a drink m8

25. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    You're in Auckland? Let's have a drink m8
    I'll be at The Lumsden for the near future. I've got a 30th tomorrow.