Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1754

1. Post
    I've never been, but yeah, keen for a visit.

2. Post
    This made its way into my hands last night

3. Post
    That's pretty much the only sour I can say I've really enjoyed

4. Post
    Hey beer nerds, watch this...

Really helped me understand why some beers are ridiculously more expensive than others. Would be great to know exactly what beers he was tasting.

5. Post
    Just came across this winner of a word

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/crapulous

"Too much craft beer makes you crapulous"

6. Post
    Well I can attest to it making you crap because I've done 4 before I'd even eaten lunch

7. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Well I can attest to it making you crap because I've done 4 before I'd even eaten lunch
    Oh my, isn't that the truth...

8. Post
    I usually get it done in 3.

9. Post
    moa station IPA at 16 bucks a 6pack has been a great daily driver for the past 1-2 months

10. Post
    Pak n Save has 12 pack of Stoke for $17.99 today, churrrrrrr

11. Post
    Missus got me a liquor cabinet for birthday and filled it full of craft beer and spirits

12. Post
    ^ F**k that’s cool! Top chick!

I’m gonna cut down on the beers, aiming for one a month. Just trying to get a bit healthier.

13. Post
    Wow - she’s a keeper

14. Post
    put a ring on it my dude

15. Post
    If I want just 1 satisfying quality beer, My go to is the the Moa Festive IPA

16. Post
    aLi3nZ wrote:
    If I want just 1 satisfying quality beer, My go to is the the Moa Festive IPA
    Moa is my overall favourite brewer. Very rarely disappointed. My memories of that IPA are pretty vague. Perris Sky Juice is glorious though.
    Last edited by ChairmanDrew; 10th March 2019 at 12:06 am.

17. Post
    I had a Panhead Supercharger the other day. Wtf have they done to it?

18. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    I had a Panhead Supercharger the other day. Wtf have they done to it?
    Sold it to Lion/Kirin

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    sold it to lion/kirin
    rip.

20. Post
    Yeah it’s really hit and miss now. I still buy it out of good memories of tastes gone by, and then regret it. Kinda like kfc.

21. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Yeah it’s really hit and miss now. I still buy it out of good memories of tastes gone by, and then regret it. Kinda like kfc.
    +1

22. Post
    Panhead's been owned by Lion for ****in ages. If it's tasting a bit shit it's more likely because it's old stock. Check the expiry dates; beer usually has a 12 month expiry, but it can be oxidised and gross after half that.

On the flip side, my local liquor store discounts the **** out of expired beers, and I snap up the dark beers for a few bucks a bottle since they can handle a bit of aging.

23. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ F**k that’s cool! Top chick!

I’m gonna cut down on the beers, aiming for one a month. Just trying to get a bit healthier.
    haha she is

I need to cut back as well, having beers 3 or 4 times a week at the moment :/ once a week would be the ideal, feels like that could be hard to get to, but at least the social occasions will start to slow down as it gets colder

24. Post
    GaR wrote:

On the flip side, my local liquor store discounts the **** out of expired beers, and I snap up the dark beers for a few bucks a bottle since they can handle a bit of aging.
    I do this also for styles that age well.. Although I missed out when my local ll had Cockswain's Courage - Double Barreled Edition for $11 Have picked up a couple bottles of last of the golden weather and the new blackberry one from garage project as well since my local supermarket has them priced incorrectly for $13 haha