Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,701 to 1,718 of 1718

1. Post
    Behemoth Churtz’s Insane Hazy Double IPA - damn, what a brew! My fave Behemoth to date. Absolutely huge in flavour and abv at 9.5%. These guys are fast becoming my fave craft brewer.

Oh and it’s a collab with a Cambodian brewer, Heart of Darkness. I think it’s to do with Conrad’s Heart of Darkness, and Apocalypse Now, with Churtz being a play on the name of the insane Colonel Kurtz.

Update; beer kicked my f**kin arse! Nice glow going on
    Last edited by Frederick James; 23rd March 2019 at 10:21 pm.

2. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Behemoth Churtz’s Insane Hazy Double IPA - damn, what a brew! My fave Behemoth to date. Absolutely huge in flavour and abv at 9.5%. These guys are fast becoming my fave craft brewer.

Oh and it’s a collab with a Cambodian brewer, Heart of Darkness. I think it’s to do with Conrad’s Heart of Darkness, and Apocalypse Now, with Churtz being a play on the name of the insane Colonel Kurtz.

Update; beer kicked my f**kin arse! Nice glow going on
    Heart of Darkness are Vietnamese

Tried a couple when I was over there, like Kurtz's Insane IPA

3. Post
    Ahhh yeah, I couldn’t quite remember if it was Cambodia or Vietnam.

4. Post
    found this at work, no I haven't tried it

5. Post
    ^ Jesus! Scotland. “Don’t drink more than 35ml in one sitting” - is that what it says? It’s probably undrinkable, brewed for the sake of it. Try it!!!

I had a Rochdale cider last night, Mojito flavoured with lime and mint. Very refreshing, easily sessionable, would be great on a hot day.

6. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    found this at work, no I haven't tried it
    I've tried something similar at D4 in Wellington. Tasted horrible.

7. Post
    GP Bug Powder Dust is pretty ace

8. Post
    Looks legit

9. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Jesus! Scotland. “Don’t drink more than 35ml in one sitting” - is that what it says? It’s probably undrinkable, brewed for the sake of it. Try it!!!
    It does say that, yes. I was reading on ratebeer that you shouldn't underestimate it, and share it with a few friends. I can't try this one, it's part of our beer library at work

10. Post
    ^ Stink that you can't try it - i really want to know how gash it is

It's like just because you could, does it also mean you should? Yeastie Boys Rex Attitude suddenly springs to mind

11. Post
    It does look to be available here....$70 a bottle https://www.regionalwines.co.nz/prod...ied-beer-330ml

12. Post
    That's cheaper than here I'm sure it's 50 online

13. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    It does look to be available here....$70 a bottle https://www.regionalwines.co.nz/prod...ied-beer-330ml
    I'd also be expecting a blowjob for that kind of coin.

14. Post
    Hāpi Festival was very very good.

15. Post
    Soui wrote:
    Hāpi Festival was very very good.
    It was so good. Thanks for the date night!

Added a few of you on Untappd - my username is nzkezza

16. Post
    It's fresh hop season. Had some awesome ones so far.
    Baylands fresh hop hazy is good. Sawmill fresh hop white ipa is also yum. Alibi leaf litter was nice. Good George fresh hop was average.
    I heard the deep creek one is really good but I've yet to try.

17. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Baylands fresh hop hazy is good. Sawmill fresh hop white ipa is also yum. Alibi leaf litter was nice. Good George fresh hop was average.
    I had Brave Brewing's fresh hop. Was really nice.

18. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Deep Creek is good. Getting up there with GP as far as hoppy beers go.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk