Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,751 to 1,756 of 1756

1. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Got a few of the fresh hop brews tonight, a GP, a Liberty and a Behemoth. Consuming in that order, least ABV to highest. Good night so far!
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    People think I'm weird for doing that. I always order my beers from light to dark, less intense taste to more intense, lager to IPA then sour
    I do the same, taking into account all that stuff. Those people who think you're weird might be right, but they're still basic bitches

2. Post
    Local New World has been doing $4 cans of Ballast Point lately. Grapefruit Sculpin

3. Post
    what in fresh hell
    that's so cheap, hope it hasn't cooked too much intransit that's one of my favourite beers. Imitated by many and never beaten

4. Post
    The cheapest nice beer I enjoy. My kombucha bottle matches it too

5. Post
    finished early for the day and decided to grab a few beers on the way home.... basically just went by whatever had the coolest cans without thinking too much.... 2 cans later and I'm blown the **** out... why are these beers 8% lol

6. Post
    Mystery of the cheap Ballast Point cans solved; they're all at least 6 months past bb. I've noticed some other stores selling it cheap lately too.

Tastes fine, I guess especially being in cans. But it would be good if places like Thorndon New World actually stated the reason for the special (they've done this before with other beers).