Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1722

1. Post
    Galent wrote:
    I'll be at The Lumsden for the near future. I've got a 30th tomorrow.
    Haha no shit? My work is like 2 mins from there. Ill see you in 5?

2. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Haha no shit? My work is like 2 mins from there. Ill see you in 5?
    See you soon!

3. Post
    Just drank a Garage Project Cereal Milk Stout, it was alright, not the best stout I've had. Not bold or rich enough for me.

4. Post
    Juicy bois

5. Post
    Parrotdog News.

Re-release of the very excellent Forget-me-not west coast IPA is coming in a few weeks. Relabelled as Vivian.

Name:  A2D689BA-FF7D-4279-9D8A-16361B3A6E3A.jpeg
Views: 258
Size:  113.2 KB

6. Post
    GABS have released their hottest 100 kiwi beers. 4 Garage Projects in the top 10.

https://www.gabsfestival.com/h100-20...IVod4YBbEmRtVg

7. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    GABS have released their hottest 100 kiwi beers. 4 Garage Projects in the top 10.

Pretty surprised supercharger's still in there, given how shit it is now + all the times they've ****ed up the yeast

8. Post
    trackers wrote:
    Pretty surprised supercharger's still in there, given how shit it is now + all the times they've ****ed up the yeast
    Yeah, I've had 2 bad pints of supercharger from draft at two different bars. Thought maybe I was going crazy.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

9. Post
    I havent really been following the craft beer buzz for the last 2 years or so but looking at that GABS list its still the old familiars ruling the roost - kinda boring actually. Cant say im all that surprised that Supercharger has gone down since the sellout. As for Deep Creek being in the top 10, now thats a company that Ive never enjoyed its product.

10. Post
    swazi wrote:
    I havent really been following the craft beer buzz for the last 2 years or so but looking at that GABS list its still the old familiars ruling the roost - kinda boring actually. Cant say im all that surprised that Supercharger has gone down since the sellout. As for Deep Creek being in the top 10, now thats a company that Ive never enjoyed its product.
    Deep Creek make heaps of good beers, some pretty unconventional stuff, too.

I don't know how you missed all the hazy stuff; weren't any of those around two years ago.

11. Post
    had a peanut butter and jelly milk stout last night boy I tell ya it was like drinking a jelly tip ice cream

12. Post
    GaR wrote:

I don't know how you missed all the hazy stuff; weren't any of those around two years ago.
    I actually forgot about this thread. But 7 of the top 10 were around at least 2 years ago, so yawn.

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    had a peanut butter and jelly milk stout last night boy I tell ya it was like drinking a jelly tip ice cream
    who makes it?

14. Post
    ****, it's a pity they're the only ten beers they'll have at GABS.

Last year I ticked up something like 40 new beers at GABS, and I crank 400+ uniques a year. There are more new beers out there than you can possibly sample, and surprise surprise, the more innovative stuff doesn't tend to win popularity contests.

15. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:

Those d-bags ghosted me when I tried to get a refund off my tag.

GaR wrote:

Is that the same Deep Creek in browns bay on the shore? I always thought their beer was gross but you might like it.

16. Post
    Deep Creek's Hoppy McHopface was a fantastic brew. Had their Aloha Guava Passionfruit Sour the other day - it was also really good.

17. Post
    Tickets for the Hāpi 2019 go on sale at midday.

18. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Those d-bags ghosted me when I tried to get a refund off my tag.

Is that the same Deep Creek in browns bay on the shore? I always thought their beer was gross but you might like it.
    They have dozens of beers of many different styles.

19. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Deep Creek's Hoppy McHopface was a fantastic brew. Had their Aloha Guava Passionfruit Sour the other day - it was also really good.
    Glad to hear fruity sours are being done well in NZ - they are my favourite beer style at the moment

20. Post
    Their apricot gose is worth a look too.

21. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Glad to hear fruity sours are being done well in NZ - they are my favourite beer style at the moment
    Yeah they're my fave at the moment too - just something so refreshing about them, particularly in this heat.

GaR wrote:
    Their apricot gose is worth a look too.
    Will check it out - chur for the heads-up.

22. Post
    Got my tickets!

23. Post
    Soui wrote:
    Got my tickets!
    So jelly

24. Post
    Got mine too. Thought it would sell out in minutes.

25. Post
    GaR wrote:
    They have dozens of beers of many different styles.
    Does it all come from the pub in BB? They've got a bunch of vats and shit that you can see from the bar so they're obviously making something.

You and A should come and stay with me in a month or so and we can walk down there.