I've met both of you before.. I'm pretty sure

3. Post
    Awkward

4. Post
    Yikes

5. Post
    Rekt

6. Post
    It was good to catch up, Galent. You sure can't beat Wellington on a good day.

7. Post
    GaR wrote:
    It was good to catch up, Galent. You sure can't beat Wellington on a good day.
    You're welcome back anytime buddy. Have a safe trip back.

8. Post
    Purchased all of the Urbanaur Beer Blends yesterday. Excited to try them all.

9. Post
    I had one of those last week. Milkshake Beer + Imperial Stout; was excellent. Great concept.

10. Post
    They are really good, separately and together. Such a cool idea.

11. Post
    Had the Garage Project Super Fresh Triple IPA last night - oh man, that was something else! Nicest beer i've had for a long time, up there with Epic Hop Zombie and Liberty Citra. Couldn't really tell it was a 10% beer either, was incredibly easy to drink.

i.e i think i saw that you had it at Beervana?

12. Post
    i thought it was way too sweet - guess they needed to balance that high alcohol percentage.

13. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Had the Garage Project Super Fresh Triple IPA last night - oh man, that was something else! Nicest beer i've had for a long time, up there with Epic Hop Zombie and Liberty Citra. Couldn't really tell it was a 10% beer either, was incredibly easy to drink.

i.e i think i saw that you had it at Beervana?
    A couple of times since, too. It really is good.

14. Post
    Name:  IMG_3780_small.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  70.7 KB

If you like your sours.

15. Post
    scholar wrote:
    Name:  IMG_3780_small.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  70.7 KB

If you like your sours.
    I’ll keep a look out, thanks

16. Post
    Quality

17. Post
    ^ And cold-filtered no less! Totally premium

18. Post
    Had a sneaky liquid lunch at Urbanaut today and picked up the Spicy/Sour beer blender from there for a drink tonight, should be interesting!

19. Post
    Has BRB gotten worse, or am I just not digging it any longer for my go to cheap craft?

20. Post
    dreams of green is a quality beer from behemoth

21. Post
    Drinking Garage Project on tap at a Danish Brewery (Mikkeller) set up in Bangkok. I think I've reached peak beer nerd.

22. Post
    I can't fathom how expensive that would have been
    Last edited by w0lfbrains; 13th September 2019 at 7:30 am. Reason: Don't be a dick

23. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Drinking Garage Project on tap at a Danish Brewery (Mikkeller) set up in Bangkok. I think I've reached peak beer nerd.
    Isn't it awesome that you can do that

New Liberty/Boneface collab IPA is great. Big bitter-pine finish to it. Loved it.

Had to get another can of GP Super Fresh, I normally try and buy stuff I haven't had before, but this is too good to deny myself repeat consumption

24. Post
    Funk Estate's fillery opens in Wellington at lunch. Got my rigger. Ready for beer.

25. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I can't fathom how expensive that would have been
    Hard to say eh, depends if GP are writing it off

Given craft beer is pretty much all imported into Thailand anyway it's always going to be a premium product, but I dunno that the market would tolerate NZ pricing