Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2029

1. Post
    ordering NZ beer when overseas is like eating at mcdonalds. come on people.

2. Post
    Haha, to be fair we only had 2 GP beers and both we hadn't had before, the rest were Danish. We then went to a place called goldencoin which is a thai craft brewer.

The cost was a bit less than nz, so not cheap by Thai standards but whatever. It's not like we're going every day (and we'd just spent the last week with only Bintangs, so it was good to have something nice)

3. Post
    Sounds awesome

4. Post
    When we were in Sydney last month, hit up a pub in Surry Hills, walked in and they had 10 GARAGE PROJECT BEERS ON TAP.

I didn't fly from Wellington to try beer I can find at their taproom which is a five minute walk from my work.

There were some very good Aussie tins in the fridge through, which kept me happy.

5. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Given craft beer is pretty much all imported into Thailand anyway it's always going to be a premium product, but I dunno that the market would tolerate NZ pricing
    Mikeller are one of the most expensive at least here, and we are a lot closer than Thailand

6. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Mikeller are one of the most expensive at least here, and we are a lot closer than Thailand
    I don't recall it being super expensive in Singapore, for what it's worth

7. Post
    Not bad, if you like your coffee flavours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3844_small.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	570.6 KB 
ID:	227764

Name:	IMG_3845.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	227765

8. Post
    I am coming home next month, are there any new breweries that have popped up in the last couple of years whose beers I need to try, also who is brewing the best NEIPA at the moment? Also will be hoping Cucumber Hippy is out and about

9. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I am coming home next month, are there any new breweries that have popped up in the last couple of years whose beers I need to try, also who is brewing the best NEIPA at the moment? Also will be hoping Cucumber Hippy is out and about
    Cubumber Hippy is indeed out and about. Where abouts will you be?
    Regardoing Hazies
    McLeods 802 (whichever version they are up to, maybe 20) is good. Garage Project fresh is good. Deep Creek do some awesome hazies. Behemoth have like a hundred (and I feel like a lot of them are the same but different labels lol)

10. Post
    Turbo Fuzz is wayyy too easy to drink for 10%

11. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Thanks for reminding me - $7.99 at my local Liquorland;

Name:	F332CEFA-8770-4FBE-B21E-8AAC99760986.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	227773

12. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    ordering NZ beer when overseas is like eating at mcdonalds. come on people.
    I must confess that I ate nothing but Maccas for a couple of days in deepest Anatolia. A dodgy kebap had given me the shits from the devil, and I just wanted to eat something that wasn't going to take me for round two.

13. Post
    More craft breweries need to make dark beer.

Controversial, I know.

14. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Cubumber Hippy is indeed out and about. Where abouts will you be?
    Auckland but not sure if where my parents are it's still hard to get anything decent. Will be making a trip to Kingsland though for the GP and Urbanaut taprooms, and of course my dear sweet Gailbraith;s

15. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Auckland but not sure if where my parents are it's still hard to get anything decent. Will be making a trip to Kingsland though for the GP and Urbanaut taprooms, and of course my dear sweet Gailbraith;s
    Where are your parents

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

16. Post
    Find them yourself, computer man

17. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Find them yourself, computer man
    Well if they're still in Onehunga, Brothers Beer have just opened another branch there - not sure if they're doing off-license sales, but the local liquorland should be dece.

18. Post
    I'm not a dude of cider too hard, but this stuff is ****ing delicious.

19. Post
    GaR wrote:
    I'm not a dude of cider too hard, but this stuff is ****ing delicious.
    What is the sweetness level?

20. Post
    I guess it's at the sweeter end of the scale. Tastes like delicious juice.

It might be that if you actually like cider you won't like this.

21. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Well if they're still in Onehunga,
    wat

we have talked about growing up in Howick many times my dude

22. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Turbo Fuzz is wayyy too easy to drink for 10%
    It really is bro. Great beer that

PolarisRadio wrote:
    More craft breweries need to make dark beer.

Controversial, I know.
    Concur

23. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    wat

we have talked about growing up in Howick many times my dude
    Howick 4 lyfe

Do I know you?

**** that place has changed though.

24. Post
    Bucklands Beach actually. I hope Picton St is exactly the same as it was when I left

25. Post
    New to my fridge today. Anyone tried it?

Name:	3663C98A-73E0-4512-9709-72CD9D0470FA.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	368.7 KB 
ID:	227800