1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Sounds interesting.

I think I'll keep my eye on this. Hopefully the promise isn't false, or that there is more to the game than just the one mechanic.

3. Post
    Really need a decent vamp game I hope I get it in this game.

4. Post
    I'll admit that I completely dismissed this game when I first saw it, but this article has piqued my interest.

5. Post
    dontnod has release 2 games so far and i absolutely adored both of them... I cant wait for this one.

interesting point for those who love no-kills game runs of games (and who abhor games that 'force' them to kill as the only option) this game can be completed without killing any people, but naturally there is a trade-off for it.

6. Post
    Sounds really cool. I'd actually have preferred a focus on just story and no combat, which sounds a bit silly and on the World of Warcraft spells kind of thing. We will see if I can play it like a gritty, grounded vampire and not a... wizard.

7. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    Sounds really cool. I'd actually have preferred a focus on just story and no combat, which sounds a bit silly and on the World of Warcraft spells kind of thing. We will see if I can play it like a gritty, grounded vampire and not a... wizard.
    Yep, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is one of my all time favourite games, partly because the combat was largely optional in good RPG fashion. I hope this is the same, and that you aren't forced into combat situations too often.

8. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Yep, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines is one of my all time favourite games, partly because the combat was largely optional in good RPG fashion. I hope this is the same, and that you aren't forced into combat situations too often.
    But you still go around slaughtering innocents and drink there blood right?? I don't understand it otherwise lol