Page 1 of 10 1234 ... Last
Results 1 to 25 of 232

  1. Post
    #1

    Justice League [2017]



    Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes—Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash—it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

    Justice League
    Director: Zack Snyder
    Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman
    Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman
    Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
    Ezra Miller as Barry Allen/The Flash
    Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman
    Ray Fisher as Victor Stone/Cyborg
    Amy Adams as Lois Lane
    Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
    Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth
    J.K. Simmons as Commissioner James Gordon
    Amber Heard as Mera
    Willem Dafoe as Vulko

    Justice League opens November 17, 2017

    http://collider.com/justice-league-what-we-know-so-far/


    Last edited by Valeyard; 21st December 2016 at 8:38 am.

  2. Post
    #2
    Someone post JK Simmons Justice League bod, dude is ****ing ripped.

  3. Post
    #3
    Gwarden wrote:
    Someone post JK Simmons Justice League bod, dude is ****ing ripped.
    When hasn't he been weirdly ripped?

  4. Post
    #4
    Not like this though...looks like he'd bring the pain to Bats himself


  5. Post
    #5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRhze-CEdcU

    I heard they deleted this scene from Spiderman because he looked so fit that it wasn't actually funny. Just looked like Spiderman with a mo.

  6. Post
    #6
    Extensive set report + Affleck interview from Devin Faraci who was one of the most vocal haters of BvS. He sounds optimistic that they're course correcting in a positive way.

    http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/...ice-league-set

  7. Post
    #7
    The damage is basically done. People sat through a Superman movie that was a mixed bag, and then a Batman V Superman movie that was even more of one. Unless Suicide Squad gets more bums in seats, it would take a very decent film with a soft open that ends up picking up brilliant reviews and word of mouth for this to make more money than BvS.

  8. Post
    #8
    Gwarden wrote:
    Not like this though...looks like he'd bring the pain to Bats himself
    Master Roshi?

  9. Post
    #9
    Ahaha, dead ringer!

  10. Post
    #10
    Gwarden wrote:
    Not like this though...looks like he'd bring the pain to Bats himself

    What in the actual shit?! Is that legit no Photoshop?

  11. Post
    #11
    J.K Syntholns

    but actually, what a beast

  12. Post
    #12
    Amazing he is getting so ripped from doing low weight/high reps.

  13. Post
    #13
    Gwarden wrote:
    Extensive set report + Affleck interview from Devin Faraci who was one of the most vocal haters of BvS. He sounds optimistic that they're course correcting in a positive way.

    http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/...ice-league-set
    That was a good read. Seems like they've have learnt from their mistakes and are heading in the right direction


  14. Post
    #15
    Certainly a more light hearted approach by the looks of it.

  15. Post
    #16
    Hnnnnnnggg do want plz

  16. Post
    #17
    why does it feel like disney and marvel took a giant paint brush and brushed all over this like a 5 year old? Doesnt feel like Snyder at all. It looks like Snyder but its like someone else wrote the dialog. DC went full quips. What a shame. BvS was unique cause of how dark it was. Its a shame well never get another movie like that since everything has to be disneyfied now.

  17. Post
    #18
    I think it looks great. Snyder already said it'd be lighter in tone.

  18. Post
    #19
    Was a bit underwhelming but its only the first trailer. Looks promising though. Not totally sold on Ezra Miller as the Flash

    Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

  19. Post
    #20
    Looks like they are taking there Marvel approach. Which is a good thing.

  20. Post
    #21
    Would be awesome if they didn't show Supes at all in any trailer, maybe just hint at it (as they did in the final shot of Batman v Superman). Not keen on Aquaman not looking like Aquaman but whatevs

  21. Post
    #22
    Valeyard wrote:
    why does it feel like disney and marvel took a giant paint brush and brushed all over this like a 5 year old? Doesnt feel like Snyder at all. It looks like Snyder but its like someone else wrote the dialog. DC went full quips. What a shame. BvS was unique cause of how dark it was. Its a shame well never get another movie like that since everything has to be disneyfied now.

    In a sea of comic book movies, BvS was easily in the bottom tier. Why would you want that again? It was dark and moody without any nuance. Boring as ****.

  22. Post
    #23
    Tormenta wrote:
    Not keen on Aquaman not looking like Aquaman but whatevs
    He was the best part of the trailer for me. Looked ****en badass

  23. Post
    #24
    Actually looks pretty cool.

  24. Post
    #25
    Valeo wrote:
    In a sea of comic book movies, BvS was easily in the bottom tier. Why would you want that again? It was dark and moody without any nuance. Boring as ****.
    No it wasn't.