antidepressants

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 2,101 to 2,104 of 2104

1. Post
    maybe it heard you were planning on nuking it with pills from a white coat.

tragedy of the commons-cious,

2. Post
    krashersmasher wrote:
    I think I got some spare CBD oil if anyone wants it. I didn't do anything as far as I could tell. It's expensive and pretty hard to get.
    After spending some time in LA, it would appear the golden ratio is 50:50 CBD-THC. Has the benefits of a THC buzz without the possible paranoia or anxiety that some people experience. CBD being a proven anti psychotic, and most people being psychotic to varying degrees.

3. Post
    bradc wrote:
    After spending some time in LA, it would appear the golden ratio is 50:50 CBD-THC. Has the benefits of a THC buzz without the possible paranoia or anxiety that some people experience. CBD being a proven anti psychotic, and most people being psychotic to varying degrees.
    In my personal experience, I really enjoy the strains of weed with less THC and more CBD - CBD helps me get shit done, THC has me sitting there worrying why everyone hates me*

* There's a few options, 1) I'm a **** 2) I'm a ginger, 3) I'm a ginger ****

4. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    In my personal experience, I really enjoy the strains of weed with less THC and more CBD - CBD helps me get shit done, THC has me sitting there worrying why everyone hates me*

* There's a few options, 1) I'm a **** 2) I'm a ginger, 3) I'm a ginger ****
    Partly true. Terpene ratios have a not well understood effect but in this case... maybe its couch lock weed which gets it's effect because of a terpene that is also found in mangos. That hint of spice that mangos have.

Incidently, smelling lemons and black pepper will kick you out of a too stoned buzz.

This is off topic. soz