1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    This looks ****ing great! So so keen

3. Post
    Settle down. Nothing can make Australia look appealing.

4. Post
    Only coz you cant see the spiders under the door handles...

5. Post
    Some of those Aussie girls can be pretty apealing.

6. Post
    To be honest it will be BORING as ****. man i use to love racing games but they are just so so atm. it looks nice tho but game play = 5 hours max....

7. Post
    Forza horizon 2 was one of my all time favourite games. It wasn't boring in the least

8. Post
    tbh I played Forza Horizon 2 and was bored after 6 hours.

9. Post
    harry_horse wrote:
    Settle down. Nothing can make Australia look appealing.
    This. Everything looks the same every where you go, at least in Perth.

10. Post
    Clocked many many hours on Horizon 2. This game is going to be my life!

11. Post
    I can't wait for the Drop Bear DLC....

12. Post
    i hope you get random critters on the road, ready to wreck your lambo at a moments notice.....

13. Post
    holding off on Project Cars, despite it only being 30 dollars right now in steam sale.. waiting for this.

14. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    holding off on Project Cars, despite it only being 30 dollars right now in steam sale.. waiting for this.
    I'd wait for Forza Horizon 3/Forza 7 for sure. pCARS is pretty rubbish, especially with a controller... and those god awful menus.

Isn't much to lose if you do buy it though, can easily get a refund if you don't like it.

15. Post
    pCars is awesome if you like simulation racing games, why would you even attempt to play a proper sim with a controller lol, may as well just race in GTA online.
    Reminds me of the guy playing CS on his G27

16. Post
    mmario wrote:
    pCars is awesome if you like simulation racing games, why would you even attempt to play a proper sim with a controller lol, may as well just race in GTA online.
    Reminds me of the guy playing CS on his G27
    it's a meh simulation too, not even close to Assetto Corsa or Automobilista, or Raceroom for that matter.

Not sure what strikes you as simulation about the direction of pCARS, of course it's meant to be used with a controller. Anyway, I was responding to a guy who isn't using a wheel... which is why I recommended Forza.

17. Post
    Yep I get that..
    It was the "pCars is pretty rubbish" statement that irked me a tad.
    What is it that you don't like compared to AC which I agree is excellent and have over 500 hours in and about 200 modded cars.
    Not looking for a fight just curious.

18. Post
    Project cars simulated what a game would be like if it never had the bugs fixed

19. Post
    Australia is a literal f*cking desert, that's the outdoors equivalent of a sewer level. Lord only knows what possessed them to set a game there.

20. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Project cars simulated what a game would be like if it never had the bugs fixed
    Pretty much I like the game, it has its great points, it had good intentions, but the dev's are a bloody joke and for a "finished" game it has some insane bugs. Like AI smashing your car into the pit wall at Laguna Seca when it takes over for you.

EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Australia is a literal f*cking desert, that's the outdoors equivalent of a sewer level. Lord only knows what possessed them to set a game there.
    I wonder what its like living with a constant desire to be negative. The game looks great, you're being dramatic. They've put together different parts of Australia within the map to give variety, there is forestry, desert, urban areas and country-side locales from what I've seen.