Stranger Things [Netflix]

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    ^ That's what I thought too; that scene where he tries to get Mike and Lucas to play D&D makes it clear he still hasn't grown out of it, and obviously resents the girls for taking his friends away from him.

2. Post
    This, although I thought it was kinda funny that Wil's actor very obviously got hit by the puberty more than gangly Mike and Lucas did

3. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    This, although I thought it was kinda funny that Wil's actor very obviously got hit by the puberty more than gangly Mike and Lucas did
    Isn't Lucas the oldest IRL? Like 15-16 already?

4. Post
    probably, but will definitely looked more filled out in general, eg: during the fort byers wrecking scene. The other two had the lanky aint finished growing yet look

5. Post
    Just finished S3, didn't have the binge urge for me like S1 & 2 did. I don't even really know why, just didn't enjoy it that much. Mike was really annoying, was kinda hoping at one point Hopper did just kill him...

6. Post
    **** me, I still have the Neverending Story theme stuck in my head.

7. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    **** me, I still have the Neverending Story theme stuck in my head.
    Love that song!

Looking forward to that part. I'm up to the last ep of season three.

8. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Just finished S3, didn't have the binge urge for me like S1 & 2 did. I don't even really know why, just didn't enjoy it that much. Mike was really annoying, was kinda hoping at one point Hopper did just kill him...
    I liked it way more than Season 2. Probably cause the whole El going rebel episode tarnished it lol.

9. Post
    edward diego wrote:
    **** me, i still have the neverending story theme stuck in my head.
    the neverending stooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

10. Post
    Google Maya Hawke Calvin Klein.

Thank me later.

11. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    +1

12. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Google Maya Hawke Calvin Klein.

Thank me later.
    Thanks

13. Post
    Best part of S03 was Erica. What a find that girl is... Had me in stitches.

14. Post
    was average, but they still put in an opening for S4...probably not gonna happen, puberty is gonna hit this lot HARD

15. Post
    Why wouldn't they do S4 just because the kids are growing up?

16. Post
    Yeah like wtf

Game of thrones kept the same characters even after growing up

17. Post
    . Name:  FB_IMG_1564053888641.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  39.6 KB

18. Post
    and? the russians all ****ed off and the US military are the first ones to arrive afterwards, where is he 3 months later? lying dead at the bottom of the ladder?

19. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    and? the russians all ****ed off and the US military are the first ones to arrive afterwards, where is he 3 months later? lying dead at the bottom of the ladder?
    Jumped through the portal.

Didnít like this season, last episode was alright but rest was just meh.

20. Post
    Puk wrote:

Didn’t like this season, last episode was alright but rest was just meh.
    Yea I'm going with this theory. I'm almost certain Hopper is in the upside down. its going to mirror season 1. He will communicate through xmas lights like Will did. The writers getting rid of eleven's powers was so they didn't have to put in a tease at the end with her picking something up that might hint he might still be a live so they can have a bit of a mystery going on next season with who is the american etc.

21. Post
    Puk wrote:

Didn’t like this season, last episode was alright but rest was just meh.
    That's my guess too.

The Russians at the start got fried, burnt corpses and black smoke everywhere.

But not him, he was just..gone, I bet he went through the portal

22. Post
    I'm not disputing that hopper may be alive and in the upside down, I just don't think that picture of the ladder holds up as any sort of evidence of anything for the reasons I gave.

23. Post
    Hopper is in the Russian jail cell as the guards said "not the american"

24. Post
    Fan theory that the mind flayer is 01 i.e. the oldest experiment. And it created the upside down. 11 will team up with some other numbers to destroy the mind flayer and the upside down.

25. Post
    My guess with Hopper is the ladder was another way out, Russians were also evacuating that way also and caught him on the way out.