Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    johnny utah wrote:
    Eva can cut some pretty deep wounds though. Sometimes I get bruises just from reading his posts.
    My eyes probably suffer the most damage rolling them that hard that often can't be good for them

Eva knows about games and is often extremely incisive. I often find his posts and perspective interesting. Sadly, most of the time his hostility overshadows any point he's trying to make, and that just pushes people away - from him and from this forum. I don't care how deep your knowledge and analysis goes, if you're dickish about it, no-one will want to listen to or respect you.

And in my experience, dickish online = dickish offline. Hope for his sake (and ours) he figures stuff out, or he's going to lead a pretty lonely life.

2. Post
    I find Evas posts to be an utterly linear experience. I've probably close to a decade of em and that's enough to pass judgement on a hugely railroaded experience.

SSDD. Keyword, S.

3. Post
    Absolutely loved the game! It was an amazing experience - easily my current GOTY.

4. Post
    TemptedNZ wrote:
    I find Evas posts to be an utterly linear experience. I've probably close to a decade of em and that's enough to pass judgement on a hugely railroaded experience.

SSDD. Keyword, S.
    Here’s the real deal, folks; one of the most memorable burns of this or any other generation.

A rare forum post that demonstrates exactly what the medium as a whole is capable of.

5. Post
    *Inception horn.

6. Post
    I wouldnt even buy a blu ray

when I saw this I immediately thought humble bundle.

Just my 2c

7. Post
    Just completed this. Took 3 hours according to Steam. Loved every minute even if the last few were ... a bit different.
    Well worth the cost despite its short run time and some repetition of puzzles, but it is perhaps the smartest puzzle platformer I've played in a long time. Not that the puzzles are difficult, but how the game moves you through the world is damn near flawless. The sound and animation are gorgeous, and it drips atmosphere that immerses you in its strange surreal world effortlessly.
    Had a great time from beginning right up until that end! Not about to wade into the value proposition argument, but I paid full price for it and have no regrets.

8. Post
    $25 isn't that much is it? It feels like a standard release price.

9. Post
    I just finished Limbo last night. It seems most people finish that game in a similar length of time to this game (although reading on other forums, its a bit disappointing to see that people refer to walkthroughs when they get stuck, seems to defeat the purpose a bit to me).

Even if the game is only 4 hours or so, playing it around 30 mins at a time each weekend it ended up lasting me a couple of months.

I'll definitely pick this game up some time soon and likely play it over a couple of months or so.