Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

Overwatch: Pictures & Videos

Name:  mediathread01final.jpg
Views: 443
Size:  751.7 KB

Welcome to the Overwatch Media thread.
    Please use this thread to show off your Play of the Game moments or any Overwatch related media.
    Last edited by Rekuja; 9th July 2016 at 6:24 pm.

2. Post

Shameless plug/POTG - enemy movement control + happy with the flickshot on soldier

3. Post
    Also, for those wanting to record their gameplay - Plays.tv captures in 60FPS - http://plays.tv/
    nVidia users can use ShadowPlay by opening up GeForce Experience and clicking on the ShadowPlay button in the top right.
    You can also use Windows 10 DVR which is setup in the Xbox App (found in the Windows Store).

4. Post
    I like to annoy D.VA :P

5. Post
    Hahaha.

These aren't particularly action packed, just a few moments I captured. The longer vid is one of the more enjoyable matches I've had. Going toe-to-toe with Winston as Zarya seems to be an even match and can go on for a while!

6. Post
    Press Q to win

7. Post
    lol! damn that happened so fast towards the end, everyone dropped instantly

8. Post
    Hah nice. I always choose the wrong moments to use Barrage. Usually when Widow is around, she one-shots me.

Bought a couple of loot boxes. GOt some emotes (funny one of Winston doing his Monkey thing, scratching his armpits). Sprays, voice lines and some coins.

Couple of skins I got:

9. Post
    I don't normally play Bastion but just had a good round with him-

10. Post
    When Reinhardt blasts across a map it always reminds me of a dog scooting its arse along carpet.

Don't back a dog into a corner (or it will chase you as it wipes its arse on the carpet)

11. Post
    Hahaha, just had what felt like a tit-for-tat round with another Reinhardt.

Then in the next round I did this with another Reinhardt -

12. Post
    This is why i hate Genji, think hes OP and his dash range needs a huge nerf.

https://gfycat.com/RectangularImpressiveBirdofparadise

13. Post
    I had one take out my turret earlier when I had molten core and was firing at him as well, my reaction was o_0

14. Post
    Is Genji a direct counter to Bastion? He always ruins me with his deflect.

15. Post
    you could always not shoot him when his reflect is up lol.

16. Post
    Gambit wrote:
    you could always not shoot him when his reflect is up lol.
    Even half a second of deflect wrecks Bastion. By the time you stop shooting your down to crap all life and then ninja stars finish you off.
    Last edited by Rii; 12th July 2016 at 10:01 am. Reason: FFS. I keep hitting 'edit' instead of 'reply'.

17. Post
    Just don't shoot at genjis at all, until you see him use his deflect, start shooting when it runs out
    Last edited by Rii; 12th July 2016 at 9:58 am. Reason: Sorry, thought I was posting, not editing.

18. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Even half a second of deflect wrecks Bastion. By the time you stop shooting your down to crap all life and then ninja stars finish you off.
    This.

clip wrote:
    Just don't shoot at genjis at all, until you see him use his deflect, start shooting when it runs out
    I think the tactic of "if you see Genji, don't shoot, just die because only dreams now" is crap. Which is what I currently do.

19. Post
    clip wrote:
    Lol wut? So just let him ninja star, dash, melee kill you?

20. Post
    Just don't shoot him when he's deflecting >> it more comes down to team comp and communications though, if you have a zarya or reinhart with you you're fine, if you have team members closer to the choke point calling enemies you're fine, if you have a dps/soldier etc with you you're fine

21. Post
    bastion should
    - be aware there's a genji on the other team and look out for him
    - reposition as often as possible so that genji cant get behind and surprise him

bastions team should
    - protect bastion from being flanked
    - tell bastion to change class if he's sucking as bastion

edt: yea what clip said

22. Post
    "should do this, should do that"

It's great expecting what should happen in the face of what actually does but it's quick play and the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. You can't expect team composition and communication in a free-for-all.

I've stopped playing Mercy for this very reason. Everyone scatters, no one plays to the objective and then some shit-lord comes across on mic with "you suck, change class".

23. Post
    Im enjoying playing a more offensive Reinhardt!

Also love when you get that sweet Ult synergy

hmmm embedded is broke?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-n81BKQ

24. Post
    Rii wrote:
    "should do this, should do that"

It's great expecting what should happen in the face of what actually does but it's quick play and the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry. You can't expect team composition and communication in a free-for-all.

I've stopped playing Mercy for this very reason. Everyone scatters, no one plays to the objective and then some shit-lord comes across on mic with "you suck, change class".
    awesome way to further the discussion! rii for mod! oh wait.

edit:
    What you've said basically comes across to me as as: "there's no point posting what you think is a good strategy/tactic/guideline because in the heat of the match it all goes out the window".
    Last edited by simblor; 12th July 2016 at 3:24 pm.

25. Post
    simblor wrote:
    awesome way to further the discussion! rii for mod! oh wait.

edit:
    What you've said basically comes across to me as as: "there's no point posting what you think is a good strategy/tactic/guideline because in the heat of the match it all goes out the window".
    Sorry you saw it that way. I think it's a stretch that what I posted came off as "no point in posting". My post, in context, is in reference to Genji vs Bastion. Perhaps is just best to assume that when you're coming up against a Genji as a Bastion its safe to expect that you're not getting out of it very easily unless you have team-mates watching out for you which is a rare occurrence unless you're grouped with a crew when going into quick play.

Whilst strategy and communication is paramount, it's difficult to expect this in a pub/quick play environment. It's exactly as you said, when in quick play "in the heat of the match it all goes out the window".

In a pre-made team in competitive mode then 100% what both you and clip have said. Rely on team composition to fill in the weak spots Bastion has when vs'ing Genji.

If you disagree with what *I* think then put me on blast for it, I'm not going to cry foul or pull some communist crap and delete your post or edit it.

Apologies if I gave the impression that an ongoing discussion isn't wanted.