Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 81

  1. Post
    #1

    Marvel's Luke Cage [Netflix]

    The next marvel series in the lead up to the defenders. Due September 30th. For those that dont know Luke cage. A quick synopsis.
    Imprisoned for a crime he did not commit, he gains superpowers in the form of unbreakable skin and superhuman strength.

    Last edited by Valeyard; 22nd July 2016 at 3:46 pm.

  2. Post
    #2
    I got bored of Jessica Jones, hope this is better

  3. Post
    #3
    Kog wrote:
    I got bored of Jessica Jones, hope this is better
    This.

    Sent from my HTC One M9

  4. Post
    #4
    Kog wrote:
    I got bored of Jessica Jones, hope this is better
    Haisley wrote:
    This.

    Sent from my HTC One M9
    Terrible, you should both be ashamed of yourselves.

  5. Post
    #5
    Watching Jessica Jones when I go on holiday. This will be hard to watch with FFXV out on same day.

  6. Post
    #6
    KevinL wrote:
    Terrible, you should both be ashamed of yourselves.
    JJ is a hot mess. But other than that, the show is pretty average. Killgrave is meh...Dr Who with mind control powers.

  7. Post
    #7
    Didn't much like Jessica Jones. It had it's merit and was fantastically made. Just didn't really like the characters.

    Looking forward to this though.

  8. Post
    #8
    Rii wrote:
    Didn't much like Jessica Jones. It had it's merit and was fantastically made. Just didn't really like the characters.

    Looking forward to this though.
    I liked Jessica's character.

    But I didn't like Killgrave at all. For a villain he is pretty lame.

    He could have taken over the world with his powers.
    Instead he slightly inconveniences Jessica because he's got the hots for her.

  9. Post
    #9
    Haisley wrote:
    JJ is a hot mess. But other than that, the show is pretty average. Killgrave is meh...Dr Who with mind control powers.
    David Tennant was the only reason I kept watching that plus I was also hoping for a daredevil cameo.

  10. Post
    #10
    First trailer. damn. this is gonna be good.


  11. Post
    #11
    That was awesome.

    I hope that trailer wasn't a "this is all the action the show has" kind of trailer.

  12. Post
    #12

  13. Post
    #13
    I dig it, wasn't really sold on him during Jessica Jones and tbh I thought Kilgrave was perfect, Tennant did a great job coming across as creepy and disturbing.

    As for him taking over the world with his powers, not every Marvel/DC villain wants that, they all have their own agendas and his was Jessica.

    Now for Luke Cage, I liked the casting but I really needed more of his backstory and what not so I'm hoping this will cover that and more, will also be curious to see who the villain is for him

  14. Post
    #14
    You had me at the Shimmy.

  15. Post
    #15
    Yea that was boss!

  16. Post
    #16
    Friday. Hype.

  17. Post
    #17
    So this is meant to be the darkest thing marvel has done. Critic mode activated. Bet punisher will change that though.

  18. Post
    #18
    Punisher needs to be grimy af

  19. Post
    #19

  20. Post
    #20
    Valeyard wrote:
    David Tennant was the only reason I kept watching that.
    i really don't see that appeal of that guy.

  21. Post
    #21
    what time does this get released today?

  22. Post
    #22
    WIll it drop today? it's not the 30th in the states until later tonight

  23. Post
    #23
    It's still the 29th in the USA.

  24. Post
    #24
    If I have worked this out right supposed to released 12:01am PST so should be 8:01pm tonight NZ and 5pm here in Brisbane.
    Tryed finding a countdown but nothing

  25. Post
    #25
    rizzla wrote:
    If I have worked this out right supposed to released 12:01am PST so should be 8:01pm tonight NZ and 5pm here in Brisbane.
    Tryed finding a countdown but nothing
    Sounds about right I think Jessica Jones went live around a similar time last year.