Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Captain-Marvel-Skrulls-EW.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	361.1 KB 
ID:	223177

2. Post
    meh hype is zero for this. Bring on Aquaman, Shazam, Avengers 4 & WW84

3. Post
    Captain Marvel is crucial to Avengers 4 FYI.

4. Post
    bah now I have to watch it lol

5. Post
    Knows nothing about the movie, writes it off....

6. Post
    I'm not writing it off. I just don't have any hype for it or care about the character. I want it to be good cos I'm still gonna end up watching it regardless.

7. Post
    Dat young looking Nick Fury with hair

8. Post
    Sorry if I offend any SJW's but Brie needs ass implants lol

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I don't think really know what you just wrote there.

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Because she's a cool character and hero to thousands of little girls all over the world?
    ... you have actually seen the movies right? Know her back story? And you think that she should be a hero and promoted to "little girls"?

Plus the fact her character pretty much sucks and is easily one of the worse characters in the films.

Of course this is coming the guy who thought that Tomb Raider was mis-cast because the actresses tits weren't big enough...

11. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yep, cause that's important and going to improve her acting? You and Eva02 need to get together.

12. Post
    Nah bro he's not a fan of gays, like he doesn't hate them, but don't touch in public please or look in his direction.

13. Post
    Trailer on Tuesday

14. Post
    recently watched all of Young Justice on netflix, Captain Marvel was a pretty cool character, favourite would be Aqualad though

15. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Trailer on Tuesday
    Sauce?

16. Post
    popopop wrote:
    recently watched all of Young Justice on netflix, Captain Marvel was a pretty cool character, favourite would be Aqualad though
    DC Captain Marvel (aka Shazam) and Marvel Captain Marvel are very, very different characters.

Raziel wrote:
    ... you have actually seen the movies right? Know her back story? And you think that she should be a hero and promoted to "little girls"?

Plus the fact her character pretty much sucks and is easily one of the worse characters in the films.
    Doesn't matter the character's background or your personal opinion. Pop singer Katy Perry's audience is largely little girls and she still has audience inappropriate songs like Bon Apetit - If shit sells to a demographic then it sells. The character is anecdotally very popular and is played by one of the financially bankable actresses in the world. From the pure economic prospects of it a Black Widow lead film is a very good idea.

GG replying to a post from two years ago BTW. Now make an argument which isn't personal opinion and off-topic ad hominem, clown. In this post I'm just reiterating what I said two years ago and it's still better than your garbage.

EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Because she's a cool character and hero to thousands of little girls all over the world?

ScarJo is one of the most profitable actresses in the world, shitty film Lucy made a half-billion dollars! It's baffling that they aren't exploiting that.

17. Post

18. Post
    So in the first Thor movie (rewatched the first Avengers movie last night and they confirmed it) Sheild became aware of aliens and that's why they wanted to use the tesseract to make weapons.

Now Captain Marvel in the 90s will have both the Kree and Skrull and no one will notice?

19. Post

20. Post

21. Post

22. Post
    Meh. Am not excite.

23. Post
    I quite like the music and Larson herself looks good in the part. Not feeling her costumes.

24. Post
    looks like the changed her origin again. I guess being infused with Mar-Vell was not fitting the narrative. Also the voice.. not very.. authoritarian as i expected from Denvers.

25. Post
    "What makes a hero"

*punches old lady in the face