1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    What a sicko

3. Post
    Only 5 years?

And is he going on the sex offenders list too at least?

4. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    Only 5 years?

And is he going on the sex offenders list too at least?
    Can't be prosecuted for having gross AF thoughts. Actions and proven intended actions only!

5. Post
    I can't seriously be hoping he DOESN'T go to jail, but rather to an institute to help him sort out what appears to be some severe mental issues.

6. Post
    I wonder at what point in time was the point the human race started to spawn utter garbage as individuals

7. Post
    thegamerguynz wrote:
    I wonder at what point in time was the point the human race started to spawn utter garbage as individuals
    There have been scum since the beginning of humankind. This isn't new behavior. Its just far more visible and can be seen by more people and much faster.

8. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    There have been scum since the beginning of humankind. This isn't new behavior. Its just far more visible and can be seen by more people and much faster.
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you.

9. Post
    I think we tolerate evil a lot more these days as well. In earlier times he would of been like "i want to murder your family and have sex with my neice" and next minute his intestines are being wound around a stick while the village cheers on.

10. Post
    It isn't a good idea to be making gun threats in this current climate.

Even trolls should know that...

11. Post
    thegamerguynz wrote:
    I think we tolerate evil a lot more these days as well. In earlier times he would of been like "i want to murder your family and have sex with my neice" and next minute his intestines are being wound around a stick while the village cheers on.
    I think its the other way round. History shows us that we were quite content to let horrendous people do horrendous things for a very long time. It wasn't until the 20th century that we actually really said no to things like slavery, child brides, torture, and so forth. Its less widespread these days which is part of the reason why individuals get so much attention. They are the considered more aberrant than historically due to them being less common.

12. Post
    why only 5 years, I'm sure his then 10 year old niece wont be looking forward to his release.

13. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I think its the other way round. History shows us that we were quite content to let horrendous people do horrendous things for a very long time. It wasn't until the 20th century that we actually really said no to things like slavery, child brides, torture, and so forth. Its less widespread these days which is part of the reason why individuals get so much attention. They are the considered more aberrant than historically due to them being less common.
    I agree that as a society we have moved forward in our repulsion of evil, but the response to individuals who undertake these crimes is woefully inadequate.

14. Post
    What a nice and caring member of society