Xiaomi Phones Thread

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 651 to 664 of 664

  1. Post
    Anyone have a phone without the audio jack?

    What's the experience like? Do you find using the adapter annoying?

  2. Post
    labcat wrote:
    Anyone have a phone without the audio jack?

    What's the experience like? Do you find using the adapter annoying?
    Use Bluetooth 95% of the time. Adapter lives on the end of my spare earphones which I use rarely, not an issue for me.

    Not being able to charge and use wired earphones is the only issue imo (except for models that support wireless charging).

  3. Post
    Google cam is great for the Redmi note 5, I shot these yesterday:
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...8#post11250588

  4. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    Google cam is great for the Redmi note 5, I shot these yesterday:
    https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...8#post11250588
    Sheeeit bro

    What settings/post proc are you using?

  5. Post
    All the settings as high as they can go and the following here:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_Camera_20190110-134419.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	224599
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190110_134208.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	224600

    I should start shooting in raw though, I would be able to crush blacks and highlights better that way.

    Editing them in Snapseed makes a worlds difference compared to the stock editor.

  6. Post
    Sweet as, chur

  7. Post
    Redmi Note 7 Announced:

    https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...se-china-india

    Looks killer for for the price

  8. Post
    48 Megapixels.. Sort of a hype tactic there.

    But USB C and a faster cpu look good, that with magenta/purple blend colour, I might get one for my so.

  9. Post
    I've chucked Pixel Experience on my Redmi Note 5. Far nicer than crappy MIUI.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/red...ience-t3830197

  10. Post
    orifice wrote:
    I've chucked Pixel Experience on my Redmi Note 5. Far nicer than crappy MIUI.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/red...ience-t3830197
    For those who cbf flashing a new ROM, Lawnchair v2 is really solid - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/deletescape/lawnchair/

  11. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    48 Megapixels.. Sort of a hype tactic there.

    But USB C and a faster cpu look good, that with magenta/purple blend colour, I might get one for my so.
    Not sure how many phones do it or if it's just fancy words but it does pixel-binning down to 12MP e.g picking the best of 4 pixels and making the best of a photo.

    I've dropped my iPhone a few too many times so and the price is right up my alley. Wouldn't mind seeing a release date though.

  12. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    For those who cbf flashing a new ROM, Lawnchair v2 is really solid - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/deletescape/lawnchair/
    I spent less time researching and then rooting/flashing the ROM I wanted than what did trying to fix and work around all the MIUI stuff I didn't like first (icons wouldn't change, notification issues, some spammy security app scanning every app I installed, lock screen not behaving like I wanted, etc).
    But yeah I agree of all the launchers I tried Lawnchair was pretty solid.

  13. Post
    T1nman wrote:
    Redmi Note 7 Announced:

    https://www.theverge.com/circuitbrea...se-china-india

    Looks killer for for the price
    Waiting on the one handed version. Fingers crossed they don't nerf it.

  14. Post
    Does anyone want a screen for a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3(MTK)? I have one that I replaced ages ago, the screen bit damaged and doesn't display colors correctly but could be better than a completely smashed one for someone wanting to repair on the cheap.