1. Post

Designated Survivor [ABC]

Kiefer hype

2. Post
    Starts on Thursday. Hope they restrain the cheddar

3. Post
    Will wait till I hear your opinion 👍🏻

4. Post
    Hrmm, supporting cast isn't too shabby. Will wait and see I guess.

5. Post
    really enjoyed this , not to much USA hype and was disappointed it ended where it did. Will put it on my to watch list.

6. Post
    I did enjoy this. Kinda odd seeing Sutherland not rekting people but still pretty solid. Will be interesting to see where it goes in terms of

Spoiler:

7. Post
    There was a thick layer of cheese but watchable

8. Post
    Yeah, I really enjoy it also. Will be interesting.
    Does anyone else see Kiefer Sutherland in something and find it hard not to see him as JB??

9. Post
    Oh. will check this out. cheers OP.

10. Post
    Has anyone else watched this week's episode? Thoughts? I really enjoyed it again, shows promise.
    Glad to see it has been picked up for a full season of 22 episodes

11. Post
    Oh god, 22 episodes? There goes any remote interest I had in this.

12. Post
    I just found out this is streaming on netflix. pretty sweet. New ep added each week.

13. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Oh god, 22 episodes? There goes any remote interest I had in this.
    shit thought it was only going to be 8 - which is what is showing on netflix on 'coming soon' haha.. oh well another blacklist type watch

14. Post
    Enjoying this show so far. Was really impressed where they pretty much just jumped straight into the show head on and got all the necessary things out of the way really quickly. Just finished watching episode 4. Very good ep.
    What's everyone's thought on Kiefer Sutherland playing the lead? I quite like they way he portrays his character.

15. Post
    I just want him to go Jack Bauer on some terrorists

16. Post
    Orgasm wrote:
    Pretty much this

17. Post
    Orgasm wrote:
    I had to chuckle at a part a couple of episodes back when he used the word 'dammit'.. my better half was wondering what I was laughing at so had to explain.. I got the eye roll. She doesn't share my same appreciation of 24! Haha.

18. Post
    pdkm wrote:
    I had to chuckle at a part a couple of episodes back when he used the word 'dammit'.. my better half was wondering what I was laughing at so had to explain.. I got the eye roll. She doesn't share my same appreciation of 24! Haha.
    i have never seen 24 so i have no idea who Jack Bauer is, only seen him in Touch so not much of a difference.

19. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    i have never seen 24 so i have no idea who Jack Bauer is, only seen him in Touch so not much of a difference.
    It's not for everybody, but if you enjoy the action storyline of terrorist attacks on America then it is worth checking out.. Sutherland is awesome in it.
    Just my opinion though.

20. Post
    Im actually quite enjoying this. Its hard seperating Keifer from Jack Bauer. But thats cause he was so iconic in that role.

21. Post
    So, this is delayed until... March? Might as well call it season 2.

22. Post
    Yeah it sucks. Apparently they haven't finished writing the series hence the long delay.

23. Post
    Vegelixx wrote:
    What's everyone's thought on Kiefer Sutherland playing the lead? I quite like they way he portrays his character.
    Hes very good and full of surprises. Like the sit down with the Iranian Ambassador. And just straight up threatens to attack Iran. And you see Aaron's reaction like "oh shit" And when he arrests the governor of Michigan for treason. His character really surprises you does things you wouldn't expect him to do.

24. Post
    Really liking this show, tonights episode was great!

25. Post
    Yeah I didn't see that ending coming at all!