1. Post

i'm looking for an old original red gameboy

does anyone on here have one (restored or faulty)? i'm willing to pay up to $100 for one. if you have one please PM me.
    Last edited by ALRW1985; 6th August 2016 at 4:20 pm.

2. Post
    Any particular reason?

The VC ones are basically superior in almost every way. Only exception is if you want to play Stadium or something.

3. Post
    He is asking for a DMG gameboy,not Pokemon game.

4. Post
    lul I presumed that "red" meant "pokemon red".

5. Post
    ALRW1985 wrote:
    does anyone on here have one (restored or faulty)? i'm willing to pay up to $100 for one. if you have one please PM me.
    You needing an original system? If it's just the colour you're after, you can get some nice quality new shells these days.

6. Post
    oo, i wonder if i still have mine somewhere. Will check. just checking trademe is seems people are offering decent amount some games+ gb combo. I would of thought there would be so many millions of these out there in the world there value would be little. (especially with emulators and everything available on Android/IOS).

Need more people wanting to buy Dreamcasts for lots more $$

7. Post
    Try cash converters and pawn shops. There's quite a few in different colours available around the place but I haven't seen a red one.
    While I'm here: I have 3 pokemon games that need battery replacement... Anyone willing to provide this service for a fee? I don't own the tools and have no other need for a soldering iron.