1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    This is good news. I might have to check it out once they've finished

3. Post
    I imagine that it's too little, too late. A huge amount of the playerbase have probably already moved on. They might have to go F2P.

4. Post
    Moved onto what tho, rise of iron expansion for destiny is not out yet

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Moved onto what tho, rise of iron expansion for destiny is not out yet
    Because pseudo-MMO shooters are the only games available on console, right?

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Because pseudo-MMO shooters are the only games available on console, right?
    Gamers will tend to play one game of a genre at a time tho, so just because you stopped the division to play uncharted 4 doesn't mean you won't come back

7. Post
    I'm really confused by all of The Division news floating around at the moment. Some sites are even stating that Ubisoft have already shutdown a server hinting at an early demise of the game (on PC at least).

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Gamers will tend to play one game of a genre at a time tho, so just because you stopped the division to play uncharted 4 doesn't mean you won't come back
    Do they? I've never heard of this phenomenon. Care to share your source? I assume you have at least one.

I do hope you realize the problem with your statement. If gamers acted as you say, then they'd pretty much only play one genre until there were none left and then move on. This clearly doesn't happen.
    I really wish you'd stop posting bullshit like its fact. I can just look at the last week of posts from you to see it happen over and over and over again. Just because you do something, or think something does not make it true.

9. Post

Too late

This game was fun for about a month. During that time I thought "this is gonna get real boring real quick". Sure enough, by the time the first DLC came out, the friend's list that was full of Division games had split off into a mix of Ark, FIFA, Forza, Destiny and Halo.