1. Post
    AnotherLeon wrote:
    So much rhapsodising about the Mondeo, a car referred to nearly universally in NZ, as a Mondog, due to the tendency for everything to be wrong with them ... ;-)
    Never heard them called that. I've called them Mundano ever since playing the original GTA.

2. Post
    Looks like filming has started on the 4th series . Most likely looking at a Jan 2020 premiere.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByvcJMZAWEq/

3. Post

4. Post
    Apparently theres only 2 specials in season 4 (wtf?) and the first drops in December. Great to see the trio back together though.

5. Post
    I thought the whole season was gonna be made up of specials since they ditched the whole tent thing? Is the season only 2 eps?

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I thought the whole season was gonna be made up of specials since they ditched the whole tent thing? Is the season only 2 eps?
    Yea thats what I thought but no i'm hearing its 2 specials and that's it.

Update: Good news! Looks like it is indeed more than two.

Clarkson, alongside presenters Richard Hammond and James May, were reported to have started filming in June.

Seamen is the first in the series, with episode two recently wrapping in Madagascar.

In an interview with the Sun, Clarkson confirmed that locations for season four will include Cambodia, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore.

The series is set to mimic the four specials we saw the presenters embark on in series three, with executive producer Andy Wilman describing the Mongolia special of The Grand Tour as “the best episode” of the run.
    https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-d...cials-no-tent/
    Last edited by Valeyard; 23rd November 2019 at 11:08 am.

7. Post
    thats more like it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. Post
    First trailer for one of the spin-off shows. I believe Hammond and Clarkson are also doing their own shows. This could be fun.

9. Post
    Brilliant, James Mays independant shows are fantastic, looking forward to that one.

10. Post
    It would be nice to see people who aren't Clarkson that's for sure

11. Post
    Yeah May is my favourite of the trio. Love his more subtle sense of humour.

12. Post
    Captain Slow is my spirit animal.

13. Post
    Anyone know what time the special drops tomorrow on amazon prime?

14. Post
    No idea but tomorrow nights gonna be awesome with this, The Expanse and the Mandolorian. Holding off subbing to Prime until just before TGT and The Expanse drop.

15. Post
    What I find funny is that we are back to waiting for episodes to drop rather than bingeing...

16. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    No idea but tomorrow nights gonna be awesome with this, The Expanse and the Mandolorian. Holding off subbing to Prime until just before TGT and The Expanse drop.
    If it's your first time you get the first 6 months at 2.99usd anyway

17. Post
    Apparently its out now. Can anyone confirm? Dont have amazon prime atm.

Edit: Its out. Will watch tonight
    Last edited by Valeyard; 13th December 2019 at 10:58 am.

18. Post
    Watching it now

19. Post
    Damn good, I love this new format.

THere wasn't a need for the tent really.

Just having specials is a genius move.

20. Post
    Didn't really like the boat theme but stuck with it anyway. Was a bit disappointed the trio wernt even together for most of it. Was more a bonding experience for Clarkson and Hammond with May off doing his own thing hopefully it's not a sign of trouble in paradise between them.

I'm sure they get sick of each other sometimes (which they've each admitted in interviews that they do sometimes) but couldn't help but wonder how serious May was when he said he didn't even want to be with the other two and the fact he's got his own show coming makes you wonder. Hopefully theyre together in the next one. Overall I guess I liked it some funny moments here and there

But imo it was missing that spark. The chemistry between them is what sold the show for me if that's not there anymore or is on it's way out that could explain why they're just doing specials now and seem to be splitting off doing their own thing which would be sad.

21. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    Damn good, I love this new format.

THere wasn't a need for the tent really.

Just having specials is a genius move.
    Agreed. I really enjoyed it. I've always loved the specials & I'm glad they did away with the tent shit. Conversation street etc was boring af anyway.

22. Post
    WTF says prime video isnt available in my country,,,,,,

23. Post
    ludez wrote:
    WTF says prime video isnt available in my country,,,,,,
    Running a VPN?

24. Post
    Konev wrote:
    Running a VPN?
    Nope

25. Post
    ludez wrote: