1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I would die for Bloodborne 2

3. Post
    While I have no doubt some sort of 'Souls' style game from them will continue, it is sad to hear one of the few series I'm still super into is taking a break for now at least.

I'd be more than happy with a B Team continuing the games, or even a 'HD remake' of Demon's or Dark Souls 1. Mmmmmmmmm.

I wonder if Namco would just try and make their own one to continue the cashcow going, do they own the rights to Dark Souls or does From?

4. Post
    This makes me sad, Lords of the Fallen is the current PSN+ game of the month and it struggles to hold a candle to bonfire of Dark Souls.

5. Post
    HD demon souls would be good, ive never played it

6. Post
    Sting wrote:
    While I have no doubt some sort of 'Souls' style game from them will continue, it is sad to hear one of the few series I'm still super into is taking a break for now at least.

I'd be more than happy with a B Team continuing the games, or even a 'HD remake' of Demon's or Dark Souls 1. Mmmmmmmmm.

I wonder if Namco would just try and make their own one to continue the cashcow going, do they own the rights to Dark Souls or does From?
    Of course From will keep making Souls-style games. These copypasta games are their Call of Duty. Between 2012-2016 there were literal annual releases.

7. Post
    I cant get enough of souls games