1. Post

Osiris: New Dawn

Hey everyone,

Probably already seen it pop up on Steam, but a new survival game called Osiris: New Dawn was just released in Early Access.

'After crash-landing on an distant planet, build a colony with your friends, battle others and explore the system prospecting for immeasurable riches. Discover, fight, and tame indigenous alien creatures or search for lost human expeditions as you survive the far reaches of space.'
    It's looking pretty decent - sort of like ARK meets space. Being developed by a team of three (it appears).

Here's a few screenshots and a link to the steam page itself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	956.5 KB 
ID:	214221

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	214222

Name:	9.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	976.2 KB 
ID:	214223

I'm personally on the fence about buying in Early Access, but it's shaping up pretty nicely and I'm keen for a good survival game!

2. Post
    I would wait a bit on this one, it looks great, but I am worried about the development team. I saw an interview with them a while ago.

The big thing that put me off is that the team consists of 2 people and 2 people only. Maybe they will employee some more now but I would hold off, 2 people cant achieve a lot, for example they have been working on it for 5 years already.