1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I like this new partnership between GP and Pandora, mad potential

Hit me up if you ever want a guest mixtape developed for a game, keen to put my DJ skills to work for something other than the sweaty club masses lol.

3. Post
    IST wrote:
    I like this new partnership between GP and Pandora, mad potential

Hit me up if you ever want a guest mixtape developed for a game, keen to put my DJ skills to work for something other than the sweaty club masses lol.
    We only have one more playlist to come, but if Pandora returns for more, you have yourself a deal!

4. Post
    Sounds good mate!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Sorry guys, really not feelin' this playlist.
    I might be old fashioned but I enjoy high adrenaline music while playing FPS games - typically set to the rhythm of double bass played at >120bpm. Five Finger Death Punch is a good go to. Maybe some Mark of Man/8 Foot Sativa if you're feeling patriotic.
    Something just feels odd about gunning people down while Adele sings of love lost.
    (Although, Seven Nation Army came up - which was a pleasant surprise).

6. Post
    Seffyr wrote:
    Sorry guys, really not feelin' this playlist.
    I might be old fashioned but I enjoy high adrenaline music while playing FPS games - typically set to the rhythm of double bass played at >120bpm. Five Finger Death Punch is a good go to. Maybe some Mark of Man/8 Foot Sativa if you're feeling patriotic.
    Something just feels odd about gunning people down while Adele sings of love lost.
    (Although, Seven Nation Army came up - which was a pleasant surprise).
    Fair enough. Keep an eye out for our next one though - I think from the bands you've listed you're gonna dig it!

7. Post
    2Pac , wutang clan or Rage Against the machine for anything involving violent games for me

8. Post
    I'm on dat Norah Jones tip when killing indiscriminately

9. Post
    Why would anyone want to listen to any of this shit while playing a WWI shooter?

Emphasis on SHIT

10. Post
    Yeah this is some terrible listening for Bf1. Guantanamo level shit.

11. Post
    2nd track summer of 69...rofl
    Not even once

12. Post
    Pandora locked itself out of the international market by literally locking itself out of the international market. It's too late for them to catch up to Spotify.

13. Post
    Personally if I'm listening to music whilst playing FPS it tends to be drum & bass, really gets me in the zone.