Nintendo Switch (aka NX)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,376 to 1,384 of 1384

1. Post
    Steamworld 2 is getting amazing reviews. Currently playing 1 on my Vita (was like $4 on sale) but 2 looks to have improved in every department.

$33 on the NZ eshop tomorrow I think.

2. Post
    Switch+Pro+Zelda is currently in my game room ready for unboxing, delightful 101

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

3. Post
    Yeaaaa man, excited for you! Zelda is frikken incredible. And the pro controller is the utter sex to hold. You dun good my dude.

4. Post
    Tried playing Splatoon 2 having never played the first one and I just can't get used to the controls at all. Using motion is extremely strange as I've never done it before and seems impractical in portable mode as you are moving your screen. Then I tried conventional controls and the sticks on the joycons are so small that it is very difficult to have any sort of accuracy. Anyone have any tips? Is this a game to only be played in docked mode?

Also, Steamworld Dig 2 looks great, will definitely be picking it up.

5. Post
    ^^ yeah the motion controls are awful at first. Others have another method where you turn the controller like a steering wheel, tutorials on YT. I never bothered, but I do feel at home with the pro controller.

Doom looking great. Apparently 30fps (not fussed). Will check prices before committing to preorder, it's been dirt cheap on PS4 so might still pass at this stage.

Pokken Tournament DX today w0000t, picking it up at lunchtime.

6. Post
    how does Pokken play?

7. Post
    Great! Very technical, quite a deep system, characters seem very different to each other. Really enjoying.

8. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Yeaaaa man, excited for you! Zelda is frikken incredible. And the pro controller is the utter sex to hold. You dun good my dude.
    It's the most excited I've been for a new console since like.....my PS2 I'd say haha: pumped!!

Gotta finish DOS2 before starting BotW though.....otherwise I'll not do Original Sin 2 justice (it's so bloody good).

9. Post

Help didnt deactivate

Hi all,
    so my son wanted to delete all the other users of his switch, so he formatted his switch.
    but seems he didn't deactivate it and now cant re download any games, any help?