1. Post
    The red and white splashed around the map looks frikken disgusting lol

2. Post
    Team Mayo won in all 3 regions

NA
    EU
    JP

rigged man!

I also noticed AU/NZ Splatfest points are allocated with NA which I thought was weird, since we VS a lot of JP players.

3. Post
    yea im not sure why we are but for splatfests, aus/ nz are coupled with the states and for regular turf wars/ ranked modes we get matched with japan

4. Post
    We should totes get a Splatoon 2 group going

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Smash style fighter, featuring Hyper Light Drifter!

6. Post
    Monster Hunter Demo is up on the JP eShop. 1.7gb, I'll grab it tonight.

Also, new character to be added to Arms 'soon'!
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 10th August 2017 at 8:53 am.

7. Post
    Meanwhile while everyone else has been playing Splatoon and Arms I'm just like so where the hell is FIFA and NBA2K already.

8. Post
    I just hope Mario+Rabbids is long... got a feeling I'll be glued to my Switch once that's out.

9. Post
    another new weapon (to multiplayer) in splatoon being added today

10. Post
    Anyone interested in swapping arms for my copy of Mario kart? Have played Mario kart a lot on previous console so rather have a fighting game

11. Post
    Sonic Mania is up on the NZ eshop, $25 NZD. Has been getting great reviews, might grab it.

12. Post
    got it, very quick download my childhood right there.

good price too, unlike Capcom trying to rip people off with that street fighter remaster

13. Post
    So Troll and I is the biggest troll of the year...

Do not buy this game, do not download this game, do not rent this game, do not pirate this game and by all means do not play this game. The only entertainment you can get from this game is watching everyone who paid for this game complaining about how bad this game is.

14. Post
    gp does not disappoint, was hoping you guys would post up the price of sonic and you've delivered. will purchase when i get home today :P

15. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    So Troll and I is the biggest troll of the year...

Do not buy this game, do not download this game, do not rent this game, do not pirate this game and by all means do not play this game. The only entertainment you can get from this game is watching everyone who paid for this game complaining about how bad this game is.

^^ Fair warning, thanks for the heads up. Also seen the reviews. Damn shame, could have been an interesting 'Last Guardian' crossed with The Last of Us type adventure from the screens.

Grabbed Sonic, feels very faithful to the olden days. Also been playing Disgaea 5 again, did some massive grinding and trying to finish the story this week. Such a great game but I still don't understand half of the mechanics used.

Apparently Binding of Isaac bonus packs are not far away for Switch (Im not really aware of what these are but I've had to ween myself off BoI coz I just wasn't able to play any other games)

Oh, and if you go into the Coming Soon section on the eshop and select the Rayman game, you can download the demo.

16. Post
    Next ARMS character teased: https://twitter.com/ARMS_Cobutter/st...54400633655296
    Looks like a clown with nunchaku for weapons?

17. Post
    Sonic Mania is great lots of nostalgic feels!

18. Post
    SiL wrote:
    Sonic Mania is great lots of nostalgic feels!
    Getting sick of game over screens though. I haven't played Sonic in years, I'm more than a little rusty. The flight mechanics between Song and Tails are sometimes annoying also. This game could be a significant time sink on the go.

19. Post
    So the new Tree House has the Yoshi working title and it looks like a Paper Mario/Side Scroller crossover. It's got the classic Nintendo styling to boot. The only thing I'd be worried about is the pacing of the game. Seems a little slow. Seems like a game you would enjoy if you were stoned.

20. Post
    Pokken Tournament DX demo coming soon, hopefully this week.