Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3224

1. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Don't remember there being anything wrong with the WiFi either when I owned one.

EDIT: I'm assuming we're going to be able to pre-order in the next few days. I'm picking over the weekend as The Warehouse's $469 console sale ends on Monday. MightyApe's ends midnight tomorrow. Trying to shift a few older units first.

And Nintendo making model info available so you know what version you're pre-ordering.
    Suspecting the same as well

2. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Been playing a bit of ultimate Alliance 3, damn this is good. Runs slick n smooth as and plays like a dream
    I'm hanging out to finish work to play this. It doesn't seem to have got much coverage, which is surprising considering that it's a team ninja game

3. Post
    It's kinda weird. I'm guessing it's due to Fire Emblem coming out next week. I've only played a small bit of this as I don't want to get too addicted, As I got the movies later this afternoon.

4. Post
    zippy wrote:
    I'm hanging out to finish work to play this. It doesn't seem to have got much coverage, which is surprising considering that it's a team ninja game
    Probably doesnt help that its a Switch exclusive. It would get more coverage if it was multiplat.

5. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Probably doesnt help that its a Switch exclusive. It would get more coverage if it was multiplat.
    Exactly this, it would be covered everywhere if it was multiplat. Sales would have been at minimum 10x higher too.

6. Post
    I spoke to Mightyape online chat support about the Nintendo Switch that was recently announced after the Switch Lite, here is the brief conversation for any one interested:

Me:
    I was wandering whether there is any information Mightyape has, in terms of when pre-orders will start and any pricing and release date, regarding the recently announced Nintendo Switch with longer battery life?

Online support:
    As it's an enhanced version of the current model, rather than being a new console specifically, we won't be taking pre-orders for this as such.
    Due to this, the enhanced version will not be available until existing stock at Nintendo AU is cleared - unfortunately, Nintendo has not confirmed when this will happen, but we are currently chasing this with our supplier to get a more firm ETA on this if possible!

7. Post
    zoojaff wrote:
    I spoke to Mightyape online chat support about the Nintendo Switch that was recently announced after the Switch Lite, here is the brief conversation for any one interested:

Me:
    I was wandering whether there is any information Mightyape has, in terms of when pre-orders will start and any pricing and release date, regarding the recently announced Nintendo Switch with longer battery life?

Online support:
    As it's an enhanced version of the current model, rather than being a new console specifically, we won't be taking pre-orders for this as such.
    Due to this, the enhanced version will not be available until existing stock at Nintendo AU is cleared - unfortunately, Nintendo has not confirmed when this will happen, but we are currently chasing this with our supplier to get a more firm ETA on this if possible!
    Had a similar response from EB Games

8. Post
    Got the same reply from MA as well. Asked them if they'll be making it easy for us to tell the difference between old and new stock. Said they'd get back to me.
    Last edited by Rii; 22nd July 2019 at 1:45 pm.

9. Post
    When I asked whether there will be a disclaimer in the product description when the "enhanced version" goes on sale, they answered that they weren't sure

10. Post
    Wait for another sale.. If people hold off buying a OG because they want the better battery they will have to do something to move stock.

11. Post
    gikar wrote:
    Wait for another sale.. If people hold off buying a OG because they want the better battery they will have to do something to move stock.
    I swore off gaming a few years ago, as soon as I started watching Pokemon Sword and Shield video's, it's all they needed to do to get me to warrant buying their wares. Nostalgia is a strong marketing tool.

12. Post
    Yus -

I have now received a response from our Games team! They have advised that we will indeed update the listing once our stock of the Nintendo Switch has been updated.
    Just gotta refresh the listing every now and then. All 'reports' are saying the refresh will be going on sale mid-August.

13. Post
    I think it'd be a good thing to put some kinda of information in what models we're getting.

Damn Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is fun lol Got Ghostrider, Doctor Strange, Deadpool and Elsa Bloodstone in my team atm. Love the fact the game makes you want to try out the characters as they arrive. Some of the boss fights can be pretty hard.

14. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I think it'd be a good thing to put some kinda of information in what models we're getting.

Damn Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 is fun lol Got Ghostrider, Doctor Strange, Deadpool and Elsa Bloodstone in my team atm. Love the fact the game makes you want to try out the characters as they arrive. Some of the boss fights can be pretty hard.
    the game got way more fun after the guardians of the galaxy part

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Got the same reply from MA as well. Asked them if they'll be making it easy for us to tell the difference between old and new stock. Said they'd get back to me.
    This is what the box looks like for the revised Switch. It makes it easier to distinguish from the old stock that has the white background.

16. Post
    Oh legend. That helps heaps.

17. Post
    Finished ultimate Alliance 3. Kinda sucks they've locked some of the characters under the infinty trails which are basically rehashes of the same levels as you've played but harder.

18. Post
    Really wish one of the upcoming Switch revisions will add optical audio. Its one of the reasons why I hardly ever used docked mode. Why should I have to by adapter just connect to the switch to my soundbar. Annoying.

19. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Really wish one of the upcoming Switch revisions will add optical audio. Its one of the reasons why I hardly ever used docked mode. Why should I have to by adapter just connect to the switch to my soundbar. Annoying.
    Soundbar doesn't have HDMI in (or HDMI ARC)?

20. Post
    My soundbar is directly plugged into the TV. The sound seems perfectly fine for me.

21. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    My soundbar is directly plugged into the TV. The sound seems perfectly fine for me.
    Yeah I have my PS4 and Xbox one plugged directly into the soundbar via HDMI (because my TV can't pass through atmos for the latter), but the switch connected to the TV by HDMI and it isn't an issue

22. Post
    Dragon Quest Builders 2 for Switch is the new Crysis

Say hello to 7fps

23. Post
    Been playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

As my first entry in the Fire Emblem universe, I'm loving it sooo much! I honestly didn't expect it to grab me this much. Already clocked in 14,5 hours on the game and it's barely 2 days after I've picked it up, xD. The addiction is real.

Who knows, maybe even a GOTY contender for me, I'm enjoying it THAT much. The combat itself is amazing, tense and strategic, and the prospect of permadeath makes me genuinely scared to lose characters I've grown fond of. The story is very nice, there is a lot of dialogue but it's not bothering me personally so far.

I'm already making dumb beginner mistakes. I thought the Iron Gauntlets would make every character of mine attack twice if they were initiating the attack, so I bought gauntlets for EVERYONE in my party, xD. When I got to the battlefield I then realized my assumptions were wrong, the gauntlets are yet another weapon you can choose, they don't provide an additional effect to some other weapon your character is using. Oh well, rookie mistakes. Gonna try to get back some of that money, I guess, lol.

Also, picked Blue Lions as my house.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

24. Post
    Only played an hour over lunch which was enough for cut scenes, tutorial battle and unlocked the monastery for wandering around but really impressed so far. I'm easily intimidated by micro management and stuff so might go auto for a little while then customize up my team later. My first play through is the normal / no permadeath mode. Second and third playthroughs I'll ramp it up.,

25. Post
    Game has permadeath option? Ouch lol, imagine doing 100hours+ and then dying before the last boss