Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3099

1. Post
    I havent had time for Switch in months aye..checked the battery though, still over 90%

I want to buy Indie games on switch but them being on steam for more than 50% cheaper puts me off...

2. Post
    Noel Leemings wrote:
    Hi ,

Thank you for your email - I have looked into this and unfortunately we do not have an exact date although the estimated arrival date is currently between 19/08-26/08.

3. Post
    I've heard from a couple of places now that's a matter of months before they arrive.

EB told me that they may get the new model next time they update the stock but they have no idea until it actually arrives.

Mightyape suggests it is likely later in the month.

The Noel Leeming date slips daily, likely to maintain 7-14 days between today and the estimated arrival date.

A somewhat frustrating situation at the moment. It'll be my first Switch and there is just no chance that I am paying full price for a Switch when a new, improved model is just around the corner.

4. Post
    Iíve ordered from Noel Leeming online.
    Just order it and they will fulfill it from Australia is what they advised me. Approx 1 week

5. Post
    The Warehouse now has it as an online listing, available as preorder.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/ele...tendo-consoles

EDIT: despite it being offered as a pre-order, you are unable to pre-order. Button is greyed out.

6. Post
    Rii wrote:
    The Warehouse now has it as an online listing, available as preorder.

https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/ele...tendo-consoles

EDIT: despite it being offered as a pre-order, you are unable to pre-order. Button is greyed out.
    Its a start at least. 2 steps forward 1 step back.

7. Post
    I also rolled the dice and ordered from Noel Leeming.

They are getting stock from Australia and it will be here by Thursday next week.

8. Post
    I hope you guys get them. I'd take anything Noel Leemings says with a grain of salt.

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I hope you guys get them. I'd take anything Noel Leemings says with a grain of salt.
    Oh, I have 0 confidence, but rolled the dice anyway.

10. Post
    Noel Leeming and the Warehouse are the same company, so I'd imagine they've got a common stock pool these days.

11. Post
    Ah - good point^

12. Post
    Are people really that excited to get the new model?

13. Post
    brand wrote:
    For those who haven't purchased a Switch, and have been waiting for this new revision to release; I suppose they could be forgiven for looking forward to it's availability.

14. Post
    brand wrote:
    Super hyped aye

15. Post
    frio wrote:
    Noel Leeming and the Warehouse are the same company, so I'd imagine they've got a common stock pool these days.
    They don't share stock.

They aren't the same company, they're owned by the same group. Just like TWG owns Torpedo 7 and 1day.

16. Post
    Warehouse have updated v2 listing with box art and have dropped v1 to $459.

Interdasting.

17. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Warehouse have updated v2 listing with box art and have dropped v1 to $459.

Interdasting.
    It'll be the same deal as everywhere else. Sell out their existing stock then order in a new batch which may or may not be the revised model.

I guess we just have to hope there are a bunch of misinformed people out there wanting Nintendo Switches, or people who value the $60 more than. Improved battery life.

18. Post
    After all this time anyone who wanted a Switch probably already has one so it could be a long wait...

19. Post
    https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Swit...dp/B07VJRZ62R?

Ships to NZ, prob get it faster than any of the useless retailers in NZ including MA.

20. Post
    I'll pass.

That's on the cheapest shipping option.

21. Post
    The Warehouse now has pre-orders available. Showing 25th as release date.

22. Post
    Rii wrote:
    The Warehouse now has pre-orders available. Showing 25th as release date.
    Got to love the place holder date. That's being overly cautious even for them.
    Name:  switchv2.PNG
Views: 150
Size:  21.2 KB

23. Post
    Oh crap hahaha. I didn't even look at the month/year. Hahaha

24. Post
    Just checked the Noel Leeming site, looks like it got pushed back towards the end of the month as opposed to next week. Reeeeeeee

25. Post
    The NL dates are floating. They are set automatically for a product they don't have in stock and will indefinitely change.