Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,951 to 2,957 of 2957

1. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Awful advice. DO get a tempered glass screen protector, they're really cheap and fully worth it.
    Honestly it wasn't meant to read as advice. Yeah I should have recommended it. But personally, I just never felt compelled. I think I will though.

2. Post
    Gazza-Max wrote:
    Dock bands are great, I never bothered with a screen protector because of them.
    I read this as cock rings, then viewed the store page, turns out I wasn't that far from the truth

3. Post
    lol @ dock bands, I just put some soft insulation tape on the inside of my dock

4. Post
    Feliz wrote:
    lol @ dock bands, I just put some soft insulation tape on the inside of my dock
    Imagine laughing at something when your solution is even more ridiculous

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Pro Controller is fantastic.

An alternative which won't break the bank is the HORIPAD Wired Controller by Hori. High quality 3rd party controller, like most Hori accessories.
    Hori pad looks nice but wired only is a dealbreaker

6. Post
    Doesn't have rumble or motion controls as well. I wouldn't touch the 3rd party controllers with a stick. I'd import a pro controller tbh.

Just ordered ultimate alliance 3

7. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Imagine laughing at something when your solution is even more ridiculous
    Free, invisible from the outside, no inconvenience for hand-held use.. yeah I can't see how you think that's more ridiculous... hail corporate I guess?