Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3270

1. Post
    Oh yeah definitely. Actually enjoying everything about it (although you wouldn't think by the amount of times I'm yelling 'bullshit' at the TV).

Most of all the music and hand drawn art.

2. Post
    Ordered Dragons Dogma off Amazon (I'll always buy physical when available)

Has anyone had issues claiming Nintendo Points from carts bought overseas? For some reason when I try it says I can't collect points for this software yet..

3. Post
    Gazza-Max wrote:
    Ordered Dragons Dogma off Amazon (I'll always buy physical when available)

Has anyone had issues claiming Nintendo Points from carts bought overseas? For some reason when I try it says I can't collect points for this software yet..
    Trying to add to nz account or US account? It should work redeeming to US account but I think you might have issues trying to redeem to nz account. I only have one cart zelda breath of the wild that I got with my switch at launch in nz so never tried with one from overseas.

4. Post
    I think it depends on how old the game in question is.

5. Post
    Adding to an NZ account. Don't think the age will make a difference here as Dragons Dogma has only just come out, I highly recommend it btw! If you liked Skyrim, you'll like this!

6. Post
    Iíve been looking into getting a switch and trying something other than ps4/Xbox but with the rumours of a new edition coming out do you think itís worth waiting?

if So how long do you guys think it will likely be before itís announced/released

7. Post
    I don't think anyone could predict anything at this stage. There's a direct / E3 coming so perhaps wait until then.

8. Post
    there have been rumors about a switch lite and pro version most of the year if anything is going to happen it will be at e3 when they announce it. I honestly don't think there will be a big bump in specs unless they move away from the tegra x1 chip they have been using. New version might just have bumped clocks as nintendo seem to be slowly allowing developers access to anyway.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/d...-mode-analysis
    Last edited by esoj; 12th May 2019 at 2:38 pm.

9. Post
    Sweet thanks guys will just hold off until E3 if nothing’s announced I’ll just buy one then sell it once the new one eventually comes out

Edit - couldn’t help my self went and got myself a neon console with Zelda and Mario Odyssey, from
    The reports I’ve seen E3 is only software announcements so figure I should get a couple of months playing then knock it off for the updated version
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 12th May 2019 at 5:54 pm.

10. Post
    Welcome to the world of nintendo.

11. Post
    Anyone going to picking up Sniper Elite v2?

12. Post
    Also after suggestions on games to play on long haul flight?

I know Zelda would be perfect but i don't like that game and got bored of it so sold it. I do have Diablo 3 already which will fill in some hours but just looking for another game or two to buy incase I get sick of D3.

13. Post
    Binding of Isaac still my #1 recommendation

I bought The Way Remastered (I think it's still on sale) - pretty fun puzzle platformer, a couple of really frustrating segments but was worth the $2 or so (21c after my various gold credits) for 5 or 6 hours gameplay.

Need to finish off Hollow Knight, I hear Dead Cells is real good too.

14. Post
    Bayonetta 1 and 2 is always good on a long haul flight. Not to sure about other games as nothing really comes to mind.

15. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Bayonetta 1 and 2 is always good on a long haul flight. Not to sure about other games as nothing really comes to mind.
    Not a fan of the franchise but thanks for the suggestion bro
    Last edited by Digital Citizen; 14th May 2019 at 8:24 am.

16. Post
    Same boat as ilikepie.

Have been holding off re-purchasing (did own a Switch but sold last year, helped give me spending money for a Europe backpacker trip).

Now the game library has grown exponentially with a lot more JRPG's to choose from I'd like to re-buy.

17. Post
    Think I might bite the bullet and just pick one up over the weekend.

Even if Nintendo were to announce something it's still a few months off from hitting shelves. They're at the top of their game so they haven't got any rush to push out a Pro or a Lite model.

18. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Think I might bite the bullet and just pick one up over the weekend.

Even if Nintendo were to announce something it's still a few months off from hitting shelves. They're at the top of their game so they haven't got any rush to push out a Pro or a Lite model.
    Nek minnit

19. Post

This makes much more sense than a new Switch 'pro' model. Docked mode is where the Switch has trouble.

20. Post
    ^Not a bad thought, and probably finally at a point where it could work out for the best too. I guess it depends at what cost and how it's marketed

21. Post
    I reckon they'll do some revisions to the switch. As look at all the 3DS's out there they keep on making new adjustments to each revision.

I just picked up Code of Princess Ex on the switch. Should be a fun 2D brawler even if it's a port of a 3DS game.

22. Post
    The 2DS's and 3DS's were also at points in their life cycles that Nintendo were making profits off of the units by themselves so releasing refreshes actually made them a direct profit.

I'm not sure if the Switch has that profit power yet so they may want to continue selling the Switch as it is and maybe introduce a 'Lite' version.

23. Post
    Rii wrote:

This makes much more sense than a new Switch 'pro' model. Docked mode is where the Switch has trouble.
    ugh , conjecture

24. Post
    I am sure some kind of new revision will come for the switch but before that happens I think a small $50 price drop is more likely to happen. A price cut is generally the first thing nintendo will try when sales start to consistently drop and then the new revisions comes later.
    The revisions is most likely not to be a big bump in specs it is most likely to be slightly smaller better battery life and maybe slightly higher clocked cpu as stock.

25. Post
    Grain of Salt but Witcher 3 on Switch rumors are back
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/rum...tember.119264/