Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 2,826 to 2,848 of 2848

1. Post
    Looks like it's another fire starter for me. I find it so hard to deviate towards anything else.

2. Post
    Man the No more Heroes season pass is a pretty sad excuse for something that wasn't added in the main game oh lets just do another text adventure.. and nothing really new apart from one new level in the crappy asteroid clone and a playable character.

3. Post

4. Post
    Resident Evil, Zero and 4 are coming to Switch in May.

Who in the hell is going to pay around $60NZD for EACH port?! LOL

Switch Tax strikes again.

https://www.destructoid.com/resident...s-544633.phtml

5. Post
    Capcom starting to take the piss with its prices. They should be no more than $30 each.

6. Post
    $10US more than they were when they launched on Xbox One and PS4 the other year apparently too.

What a load of shit Capcom are, absolutely no excuse for companies pulling this crap especially when we're talking digital things.

7. Post
    Gazza-Max wrote:
    Capcom starting to take the piss with its prices. They should be no more than $30 each.
    Sting wrote:
    $10US more than they were when they launched on Xbox One and PS4 the other year apparently too.

What a load of shit Capcom are, absolutely no excuse for companies pulling this crap especially when we're talking digital things.
    I recently bought 4, 5 and 6 off the PSN Store in a bundle for the PS4 on sale for $21NZD. That's 1080P and 60FPS with trophy support too.

8. Post
    Really disappointed in this pricing model on Switch. I find all of their games too expensive, except for the sales on the indie stuff on the Eshop.

9. Post
    Apples and oranges.

Switch games are on expensive cartridges, others use cheap discs. Although this is not an excuse for digital downloads.

10. Post
    I'm really keen for this Turok remake. Was one of my favourites on the N64 as a kid.

What else is everyone else looking forward to.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

11. Post
    Donít think I can carry on with Hollow Knight. Iím a very casual gamer and I love the style of HK but my god itís get frustrating after a while. More the having to backtrack so far when you accidentally stumble into a boss fight.

First time in ages I rage quit a game last night lol

12. Post
    you res at the last bench you sat at

13. Post
    Kog wrote:
    you res at the last bench you sat at
    Oh I know, seems to always be a 3-5 min trek back to where I died

14. Post
    Been holding out for the physical release of HK, itís finally here for those interested in cart copy of this popular game.

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/hollow-knight

15. Post
    Shieet there's a lot of extra stuff even outside of the collectors edition

16. Post
    I haven't played it yet but have heard you guys go on about it! This might be the perfect time to grab it. Reckon it'll release in NZ?

17. Post
    nah its a fangamer thing

18. Post
    Actually the physical(not collectors) is also being listed on play Asia and Best Buy, so might come here

19. Post
    Found out yesterday there is actually some small story dlc for BOTW!?!?! Had no idea, super pumped with that.

20. Post
    Puk wrote:
    Found out yesterday there is actually some small story dlc for BOTW!?!?! Had no idea, super pumped with that.
    I'm assuming you're referring to the Champion's Ballad DLC? I played that with my daughter and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely makes you feel for the champions more than before hand.

21. Post
    blackj08 wrote:
    I'm assuming you're referring to the Champion's Ballad DLC? I played that with my daughter and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Definitely makes you feel for the champions more than before hand.
    Yep thatís the one. Also got the sword trials as never did get the master sword so need to do that too.

22. Post
    Ninide direct on Thursday 5am nz time for 30 mins.
    Rumors are flying around about what might get announced that is not known. Some people are speculating ori and cuphead might get announced for switch.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...73011765669901

23. Post
    This all comes from KINGZELL saying that something BIG was going to be announced, he said it's something that was never possible 'before' and to think along the lines of 'Mario appearing on Playstation' so people are freaking out, hyping this up and coming up with a bunch of rumours, the most popular being that Switch is getting Halo.