Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3100

1. Post
    The next 12 months is going to be amazing for the Switch

2. Post
    Damn son that line up is good. Didn't know Ni No Kuni was coming to Switch! In.

3. Post
    Looks wonderful! Pretty cool

4. Post
    Ok this is cool. Modded Switch consoles can now run android. And can stream nvidia shield games.

https://mobile.twitter.com/switchroo...78584638103554

5. Post
    at least 9 games this/next year that i'm interested in , not enough time/money in my life lol.

6. Post
    Just pokemon and this for me

7. Post
    Luigi's Mansion 3, Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3, Astral Chain and Bayonetta 3 (If it releases this year) for me. I also forgot to include Link's Awakening (even if the graphics look a bit off putting)

Gotta say that Baldo game looks interesting.

8. Post
    Pokemon, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Links Awakening, Spyro, Astral Chain and maybe FF8 remastered. For me. I'm gonna need a bigger SD card lol.

9. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Luigi's Mansion 3, Marvel's Ultimate Alliance 3, Astral Chain and Bayonetta 3 (If it releases this year) for me. I also forgot to include Link's Awakening (even if the graphics look a bit off putting)

Gotta say that Baldo game looks interesting.
    Agreed, Baldo looks pretty sweet.

10. Post
    The next Zelda game looks so damn cute, I really want to play this one

11. Post
    Oh yeah, that's a definite from me. Not to mention it was my all time favourite growing up. I invested so much time into it and money on batteries.

12. Post
    Trying to convince your parents to buy MORE AA batteries was hard sometimes .

I'll be getting it again too, really can't get enough of Zelda games. Just wish Skyward Sword would come to Switch, it's the only one I haven't played.

13. Post
    Gazza-Max wrote:
    Just wish Skyward Sword would come to Switch, it's the only one I haven't played.
    Don't worry about missing it lol

14. Post
    I just bought a Switch off a friend, came with Breath of the Wild and going to sell Skyrim/Wolfenstein/LA Noir and pickup Mario Maker/Odyssey. I assume a screen protector is necessary, what about a "pro" controller?

15. Post
    Def a yes to both.

16. Post
    I've had no issue with the screen on both of my switches so I've not felt that I've needed a screen protector but yeah the pro controller feels pretty lush compared to the joycons.

17. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I've had no issue with the screen on both of my switches so I've not felt that I've needed a screen protector but yeah the pro controller feels pretty lush compared to the joycons.
    dunno how anyone could survive without the pro controller - which is why the expensive price of it is such a rip for something that should come as standard

18. Post
    Cool thanks guys I'll pick one up cheap secondhand

19. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I've had no issue with the screen on both of my switches so I've not felt that I've needed a screen protector
    Awful advice. DO get a tempered glass screen protector, they're really cheap and fully worth it.

but yeah the pro controller feels pretty lush compared to the joycons.
    Pro Controller is fantastic.

An alternative which won't break the bank is the HORIPAD Wired Controller by Hori. High quality 3rd party controller, like most Hori accessories.

20. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I just bought a Switch off a friend, came with Breath of the Wild and going to sell Skyrim/Wolfenstein/LA Noir and pickup Mario Maker/Odyssey. I assume a screen protector is necessary, what about a "pro" controller?
    Grab some of these - or something like it. If you plan to be taking the Switch in and out of the dock then it can end up scratching up the screen if you're not super methodical with it.

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/ni...tch-dock-bands

21. Post
    Finished Yoshi's Crafted World

Delightful platformer, albeit too easy

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Finished Yoshi's Crafted World

Delightful platformer, albeit too easy
    I found the soundtrack really annoying lol But apart from that it was a good platformer.

23. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Grab some of these - or something like it. If you plan to be taking the Switch in and out of the dock then it can end up scratching up the screen if you're not super methodical with it.

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/product/ni...tch-dock-bands
    Dock bands are great, I never bothered with a screen protector because of them.

24. Post
    I'm going to be mostly handheld and I can't stand a dirty or scratched screen so I bought a protector.

I'm playing through ZOTW and it's ok, kinda easy.. I'm assuming it ramps and the dungeons get harder

25. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I'm going to be mostly handheld and I can't stand a dirty or scratched screen so I bought a protector.

I'm playing through ZOTW and it's ok, kinda easy.. I'm assuming it ramps and the dungeons get harder
    It doesn't.