Looks like the warehouse has the neons in sick, not sure where though

3. Post
    Just came to post this.

Have ordered. Will update.

4. Post
    Shipped

Much excite.

5. Post
    Just wondering where else other than nzgameshop you guys get your switch games from for less than $100 each preferably. Was looking for Fire Emblem and Monster Hunter but nzgameshop is out of stock of both.

6. Post
    I sometimes use MA AU. Amazon sometimes puts on good deals as well.

7. Post
    How do you access MA AU? It forces NZ for me.

8. Post
    write in .com.au instead of .co.nz. It should pop up as the aussie version.

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Shipped

Much excite.
    Grats

10. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I'm hoping it has touch screen for inventory use. It was always a massive pain on console.
    I didn't even know the old Switch had touchscreen

11. Post
    Oh, well, there you go.
    New switch turned up yesterday. Very happy.

12. Post
    Been playing Dragon Quest whatever number demo apparently it's a huge as demo 6 to 8 hours long. Man the game is pretty cruisy. I don't normally play turn based rpg's but damn it's kinda addictive lol

13. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Been playing Dragon Quest whatever number demo apparently it's a huge as demo 6 to 8 hours long. Man the game is pretty cruisy. I don't normally play turn based rpg's but damn it's kinda addictive lol
    Came here to post this exact thing. Such a huge demo. For me the game has dethroned Zelda BotW for the prettiest game on the Switch.

14. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Came here to post this exact thing. Such a huge demo. For me the game has dethroned Zelda BotW for the prettiest game on the Switch.
    Gotta warn ya the demo will give out random errors if you battle too many monsters at once.

15. Post
    I tried sprinting and jumping and it crashed to home screen Had been a while since a save point too.

Have a bunch of demos downloaded. Hob takes great advantage of HD rumble.

16. Post
    Wow, I was pretty meh when Dragon Quest was announced, but I've been struggling to put this demo down.

17. Post
    Coming December 9th, 2019

18. Exclamation

purchased Nintendo switch console neon v2 at Warehouse online shop.

Yesterday I purchased Nintendo switch new version at Warehouse online shop, as neon one. and today i just got Warehouse online site and New version of Neon Nintendo switch is disappeared at Warehouse online shop and grey one is turned to pre-oreder item (like 25-12-20.. what?).

and then i just confused about my order detail and further condition, so I called to Warehouse online service center.
    but I can't reach to them even though I tried to half hours calling

they anyone got like this problem recently at Warehouse online shop?

19. Post
    That EB tax.

20. Post
    Rii wrote:
    That EB tax.
    ����

classic eb, not that mighty ape is any better any more...

21. Post
    Will have to try the DQ demo. I'm... engrossed in FE atm. I think I found Awakening easier to dump time into, and maybe it's the slow pacing on this one that's somewhat artificially slurping my time, but I'm still really enjoying it. Recommended, although I hope they release a perf patch.

22. Post
    I'm just finally getting into BotW. I thought the world was kinda boring but as soon as I remembered it isn't an RPG I thought of it differently and it's been keeping me going

23. Post
    Who is picking up Astral Chain today? Hyped!

24. Post
    I called my local EB and them seem to have stock now (revised switch console)

still thinking if i want to "support" EB by giving into their $20 tax