Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3200

1. Post
    hope to hear more of your thoughts the longer you guys play as i have read many good reviews for this game.
    still deciding if i want to get this (forgetting the other issue of having time to play it as well)

2. Post
    Yeah, I want the new FE pretty bad -- *but* I'm going to wait a while I think. Awakening is up there as one of the best games I've played, but I had to force myself through Fates, *despite* the fact it reviews only marginally worse (87 on Metacritic to 86). I'll probably pick Three Houses up cheap sometime.

3. Post
    Nintendo website is now listing the new Switch refresh going on sale mid-August.

4. Post
    I've put maybe 4 or 5 hours into FE, and really enjoying it. I'm way more invested in the monastery than I thought I would be and while a lot of the character skill trees and development is a bit full on this early, I'm sticking to default for the most part unless they actually ask to change their skills or class or whatever (you can tell im totally paying attention).

5. Post
    I didn't know about Monster Boy even existing I'm going to pick it up ASAP

6. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I didn't know about Monster Boy even existing I'm going to pick it up ASAP
    So awesome, the fact that we're getting new Wonder Boy games this-day-in-age still makes me happy.

7. Post
    Hi everyone. Anyone interestwd in joining a GP "Family group" for Nintendo Switch online?

For $10 (more or less) it would give you a full membership to Nintendo online for 12 months (more or less). You get exactly the same benefits as you would paying the $33 for individual membership.

Please let me know/PM me if interested.

8. Post
    I'm in the family

9. Post
    futsal wrote:
    For $10 (more or less)

Is it more, or less?

10. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Is it more, or less?
    Depends on numbers. PM for details. Based on responses it will not be over $10

11. Post
    Couple of reports on the Switch reddit sub of people getting the new revision Switch with better battery life in Australia.
    It appears the stock is out in the wild, wonder how long till we get it here.

12. Post
    Woot. F5ing MA.

13. Post
    jabz wrote:
    Couple of reports on the Switch reddit sub of people getting the new revision Switch with better battery life in Australia.
    I'll report back here when I see some. But we have gotten new stock in of the old revision and keeping the $469 price until all are cleared out

14. Post
    Everyone else has already had their $469 sale. I'm assuming EB are going to be late to the party on purpose with the new revision so they appear to be the cheapest to those who won't know about the refresh.

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Everyone else has already had their $469 sale. I'm assuming EB are going to be late to the party on purpose with the new revision so they appear to be the cheapest to those who won't know about the refresh.
    No doubt to be honest.

16. Post
    jabz wrote:
    Is there a way to identify the new revision from looking at the back of the box?

17. Post
    I think they have a different model number. Not to sure if they're on the box.

18. Post
    overall box should be immediately different as well I thought, red background vs white-ish for the original

19. Post
    Yea Nintendo actually made it easy surprisingly, you will be able to tell just by looking at the box so no issues there (unless ordering online, that makes it a bit harder)! Don't let stores try and sell you the wrong one telling you it's the new one.

Name:  switch_1.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  119.2 KB

20. Post
    Rii wrote:
    EB probably won't have them available till after the latest sale ends on the 11th of August given that the Switch is part of that sale.

21. Post

22. Post
    These are now with distributors. However they won't be sold until current stocks run dry. Mighty Ape have said they still have stock of current version.

If people can post here when they come across sellers selling new stock that'd be awesome.

23. Post
    Rii wrote:
    These are now with distributors. However they won't be sold until current stocks run dry. Mighty Ape have said they still have stock of current version.

If people can post here when they come across sellers selling new stock that'd be awesome.
    I can wait as i am a stubborn old fart

24. Post
    Rii wrote:

There’s a new SKU setup at ebgames for them. Can’t say if other retailers will have different setups.

25. Post
    Are there ANY differences aside from the battery life? Either advertised or not?