Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3427

1. Post
    Anyone recommend a decent and not too expensive controller for the switch? My girls are getting into MineCraft so want to be able to play split screen docked co-op with them but need a controller for it.

Pro-Controller looks nice but dont need it normally as only use switch in handheld, so wired and cheap would be ideal.

2. Post
    Puk wrote:
    Anyone recommend a decent and not too expensive controller for the switch? My girls are getting into MineCraft so want to be able to play split screen docked co-op with them but need a controller for it.

Pro-Controller looks nice but dont need it normally as only use switch in handheld, so wired and cheap would be ideal.
    Horipad is good, I personally recommended.
    https://www.play-asia.com/horipad-fo...itch/13/70c6uj

3. Post
    I suggest Nyko Wireless Core Pro Controller. It's cheap but good enough for what you need.

4. Post
    astalos92 wrote:
    I suggest Nyko Wireless Core Pro Controller. It's cheap but good enough for what you need.
    Perfect thx. Just got it from MA AU for $10 cheaper than MA NZ delivered to Auckland

5. Post
    hey guys, was just wondering if any of you have bought things from Mightyapes AU site?

was looking at getting Brain Training and looking at the pricing it'll be AU52.90 inlc shipping which is still cheaper than the $65nzd on the NZ site.

do they just ship from the NZ location?

6. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    hey guys, was just wondering if any of you have bought things from Mightyapes AU site?

was looking at getting Brain Training and looking at the pricing it'll be AU52.90 inlc shipping which is still cheaper than the $65nzd on the NZ site.

do they just ship from the NZ location?
    Yep they do

7. Post
    cheers bro. might consider MA aus more often now

8. Post
    Yep I buy all my switch games from ma au site. Always save at least $20 on NZ prices that way.

9. Post
    So got Brain Training and I personally quite enjoy it. Got it ages ago on the DS and it's basically the same thing plus or minus a couple games from what i can see.

There is a multiplayer component to it but there's like only a couple games, it is predominantly meant for single player handheld sessions as it requires the touch screen.

Can see myself "playing" this for 20 mins or so everyday for the daily Brain Age check.

Probably not worth the $64 for most (just picked it up from JB as i wanted the stylus as well) but on the eShop its like $42 ish iirc but you'll have to make do with using your own finger or another stylus if you prefer which may be a more appealing price point for others.

10. Post

Trade

Hi there. Does any one have a boxed Dragon Ball FighterZ that they would be interested in swapping for one of these three games: Pokemon Sword, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or Super Mario Odyssey..

Let me know through here or give me a text on 0277784211

I live in Pokeno but work in Auckland CBD Mon-Fri.

11. Post
    The analyst who leaked the switch Lite has just leaked the "Switch Pro".

To be launched in 2020, launches before Xbox/PS5 and the new Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 game out on the same day.

Specs:
    Same dimensions as existing switch.
    Has a larger storage memory card and supports games that use larger storage cards.
    In Handheld mode it's 1080p, the screen is a native 1080p screen.
    In Docked mode it outputs 4K to your TV - it's not clear if this is native 4K or upscaled 4K.
    Game graphics may change slightly but not significantly - so games may have slightly higher settings on the Switch Pro but the main advantage is the massive improvement in image resolution.
    Price: $400 usd

12. Post
    Ring Fit Adventure seems to be sold out bloody everywhere. Was really keen to try it with my wife, so a little disappointed. Seems like Nintendo underestimated the demand.

13. Post
    Tried overseas shops? I got mine from overseas as most places locally were sold out.

14. Post
    Puk wrote:
    Yep I buy all my switch games from ma au site. Always save at least $20 on NZ prices that way.
    does the MA prime applies? can payment be made via bank transfer or will it be CC only?

15. Post
    I've got a EBGames voucher so wanted to get it from them - I've managed to pre-order it now, with stock coming in early Feb.

Looks really good tbh.

16. Post

17. Post
    Mhm very interesting. I'll buy the remake and the expansions.

18. Post
    Gonna sell mine

19. Post
    I just picked up Astral Chain due to a pricing error, not even sure it's my type of game

20. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I just picked up Astral Chain due to a pricing error, not even sure it's my type of game
    how much discount?

21. Post
    on eshop? rip..my switch at home, what was the cost tho

22. Post
    No, I'm overseas, it was. 20, physical copy

23. Post
    onizero wrote:
    Anyone of you guys with a Nintendo Switch online subscription? Seems like we can get it cheap via the Family Membership which enables up to 8 accounts? If we can get 8 people, im keen

https://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo...rship-options/
    Did you manage to get a family membership up, and still have a spot? I'd be keen

24. Post
    So Im basically bored of my switch

Nintendo seriously need to release games that are based off anime like more onepiece games that are decent.
    More initialD or Wangan Midnight games, maybe Jojo's bizarre adventure etc

25. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    Nintendo seriously need to release games that are based off anime like more onepiece games that are decent.
    More initialD or Wangan Midnight games, maybe Jojo's bizarre adventure etc
    So you're completely unaware of all of the anime adaptation games that Bandai Namco have made and/or are making? It's all shonen basic bitch normie stuff like DBZ and MHA, but that's not far off from the basic bitch normie stuff which you desire.