1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    mainly because its better than those combined, pretty much every reviewer says BF1 is the best battlefield game since Bad Company 2

3. Post
    I might have to give this a go, but man do I miss Bad Company =/

4. Post
    And now watch EA milk the shit out of WW battlefield games until we're all sick of it.

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    mainly because its better than those combined, pretty much every reviewer says BF1 is the best battlefield game since Bad Company 2
    It really is, it's very casual though so it does appeal to the masses

6. Post
    According to bfstats.com,
    You missed a 1 from that URL

7. Post
    That's good. Hopefully it'll encourage them to keep going in this direction.

8. Post
    It does have bugs like any game, but I havent experience many of them in beta or during the launch, and i've had no frame rate issues as others have mentioned. Really happy with this game.

9. Post
    Good game.
    coming from BF2-4 I'm still coming to grips with not being able to shoot 50 bullets a second & getting punished for being a lone wolf.

10. Post
    i personally think its boring....no were near the same amount of weapons as BF4 and a lot of the weapons suck...and you're stuck with class weapons, e.g in BF4 you had class weapons as well as carbines and some others, but in BF1 if you play support you're stuck using a LMG, which are rubbish in this game. and there isn't anything to do in BF1, you don't work towards unlocking anything for your guns etc. and the battle pack system is stupid and not even worth worrying about, you don't get anything cool out of them, just way less content than BF4 and it seriously gets boring after a couple of hours. it honestly just feels like battlefront set in WW1........i would love for someone to tell me how this game is better than BF4. don't get me wrong there are some tweaks to BF1 which i wish they had in BF4. but they don't make up for the boringness

11. Post
    I take it you're relatively new to the Battlefield games? Bringing Battlefield back to it's roots is exactly what most players have been asking for since Bad Company 2. You're entitled to your opinion of course, but stripping it back IS what makes it better than BF4.