1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Grats pickle! Happy to have made the shortlist

3. Post
    Congrats Pickle! Same here crow, happy to have made the shortlist

4. Post
    Congrats pickle. If you can't move around in the game it would make the experience rather dull.... no? Obviously the technology isn't quite there yet - the simple controller or joystick would be the answer.

5. Post
    Ooooh got my odds down to 1/10, I can only blame the RNG gods for my loss and Pickle's gain. No DOAX3 vr for me for a while longer then

6. Post
    Congrats Pickle!

7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Happy to have made the shortlist
    Same - quite stoked to be mentioned, TBH.

Good on ya Pickle - hope you enjoy your new toy, it's a lot of fun.

8. Post
    rigged

9. Post
    Holy crap, what an awesome way to announce the winner! Top work GP!

10. Post
    Sounds good mate, but you seem like the kind of dude whose storefront would read "Fish n Chip's", and such flagrant apostrophe abuse gives us minor conniptions
    hahaha, yeah that would be me.
    Dyslexia and being generally bad at the written language is tons of fun lol.
    hence why my descriptions were so lack-luster, can picture it in my head but can't put it into words /sigh

anywho,

Congrats to Pickle

11. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Holy crap, what an awesome way to announce the winner! Top work GP!
    This. Was well executed

12. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    hahaha, yeah that would be me.
    Dyslexia and being generally bad at the written language is tons of fun lol.
    hence why my descriptions were so lack-luster, can picture it in my head but can't put it into words /sigh
    I have the same problem whenever I do enter any of these competitions although for different reasons. (I have the thought in my mind but can't seem to articulate myself well so just go for simple)

Congrats pickle hope you really enjoy that PSVR. (very jealous btw lol)

13. Post
    Great article, from an awesome competition. Congrats Pickle if your still around - pop by the Playstation subforums once you got the headset & had a play to post your thoughts on PSVR!

14. Post
    Congrats winner!

*secretly devastated*

15. Post
    Congrats Pickle, though gutted to not even get mentioned, guess GP has never heard of LSD Dream Emulator nor could comprehend how well it'd work in VR...... should have gone more mainstream, that's alright I'll develop it some day and show you all mwahahaha!
    Last edited by phasor; 3rd November 2016 at 10:22 pm. Reason: cause I felt like it

16. Post
    Yay! So stoked! Glad I made it to the short list and extra glad I got lucky with the randomizer. I enjoyed reading everybody else's entries too.

17. Post
    Well done man, post back on your vr experience.

18. Post
    Congratulations - Very jealous of that prize pack.
    Thanks GP for running such a great competition and for posting an actual article about all the good entries, I know a lot of sites would just rng that.

19. Post
    IST wrote:
    Congrats winner!

*secretly devastated*
    I know how you feel.

Name:  Conceal.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  114.4 KB
    Last edited by vanilla_ninja; 9th November 2016 at 10:23 am.

20. Post
    Grats Pickle. Haha at least I made the short list

21. Post
    Oh hey I made the commended list, sick haha

22. Post
    i demand a recount. I'm sure Trump won.

23. Post
    Vulturnus wrote:
    i demand a recount. I'm sure Trump won.
    This isn't OD and that joke isn't as half as funny as you thought it was.