1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hang on a sec this doesnt make sense.

Enjoyable campaign
    OK.

Then you say

Campaign’s story is extremely shallow.
    So you enjoyed the shallow campaign? lol.

3. Post
    Valeyard wrote:

OK.

Then you say

I would call the writing of the TF2 campaign shallow, but it's ridiculous good though.

Dumb fun can still be amazing.....

Source: Drunk Hookups

4. Post
    Valeyard wrote:

OK.

Then you say

I enjoyed the gameplay in the campaign, not so much the story. Hope this clears it up!

5. Post
    Call of duty game lacking innovation and new ideas? Shocked.

6. Post
    :D wrote:
    Call of duty game lacking innovation and new ideas? Shocked.

I know right.

7. Post
    Did you know that when you go to buy pizza online, if you type in Pizza Hut, Dominos will give you a code for 40% of their pizzas every time. It's better than the deals they email you.
    Oh yeah CoD...umm its lost its muchness, 10/10 probably will buy again.

8. Post
    Going to wait to Xmas time to get this, buying it now would feel like I'm cheating on waifu TF2

9. Post
    IST wrote:
    Going to wait to Xmas time to get this, buying it now would feel like I'm cheating on waifu TF2
    Literally you

10. Post
    Actuals

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

11. Post
    Thought it was significantly better than Ghosts... though only because Ghosts was a bit dull.

12. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    Did you know that when you go to buy pizza online, if you type in Pizza Hut, Dominos will give you a code for 40% of their pizzas every time. It's better than the deals they email you.
    Thread saved. Didn't know. Tested, worked.

13. Post
    Where's the Titanfall 2 review?

14. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    Thread saved. Didn't know. Tested, worked.
    Tried 2 stores, didn't work

15. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Tried 2 stores, didn't work
    It only works when you order online.

16. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    It only works when you order online.
    Yeah, tried 2 stores online, didn't work, in different regions even.

17. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Yeah, tried 2 stores online, didn't work, in different regions even.
    The store is irrelevant. It's a code that you enter when you are choosing your pizza. Type in Pizza Hut into your browser search and the Dominos promotion 40% off pizzas shows at the top of the page. They do put an end date on the promotion, then an hour later they put it back up with an extended date, normally for two days. Maybe you caught it in between the end and start of the promotion. If it sounds like I eat to much pizza, its because I do.

18. Post
    Yeah, maybe you're right bro, I'll give it a shot another time

19. Post
    Bought this for $23 from EB yesterday.

CoD is SO dead on PC man, utterly unplayable for Oceania folks. Only worth it for SP campaign and co-op with friends now.

20. Post
    I booted up Advanced Warfare on PS4 this weekend and there's still a few lobbies going for TDM. Zero wait time, just straight in and playing on servers with no lag.

The franchise definitely has some longevity on console considering there's been another two games and remastered MW released since.

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Bought this for $23 from EB yesterday.

CoD is SO dead on PC man, utterly unplayable for Oceania folks. Only worth it for SP campaign and co-op with friends now.
    Black Ops 3 is more populated than IW isn't it? (Although that's not saying much for AU/NZ pc players.

When I checked late last night IW had 2-3k players in game, and BLOPs 3 had 5k+

I did find some IW games at peak times though, but still that's free weekend so not sure if many people play at other times.

22. Post
    Deathbat wrote:
    When I checked late last night IW had 2-3k players in game, and BLOPs 3 had 5k+
    These would be perfectly fine player counts if we lived in North America or possibly even Europe. CoD on PC since Ghosts for us in Oceania:- High ping games vs. yanks.