Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post

2. Post
    A review of the first game... what's your point?

3. Post
    I want a game to play , dose this have a very good story and is it pick up and play or if i let it go for a while and pick it up i will be forgetting alot of the controls ?

4. Post
    Fire boy wrote:
    I want a game to play , dose this have a very good story and is it pick up and play or if i let it go for a while and pick it up i will be forgetting alot of the controls ?
    How do you forget controls?

5. Post
    Fire boy wrote:
    Nah should be ok, it's pretty good at telling you what to press, plus fps usually fairly straight forward

6. Post
    Less than 3000 players on PC right now, Christ.

EDIT: Got into an Attrition match. 300 ping, literally unplayable.

7. Post
    Was a massive fan of the first game before hackers came and ruined it.

8. Post
    What's the player count like on PC? Thinking about getting it but would rather grab for my Xbox is it's going to be easier to find games there. Chur

9. Post
    hackdrag0n wrote:
    What's the player count like on PC? Thinking about getting it but would rather grab for my Xbox is it's going to be easier to find games there. Chur
    I've been playing for a couple weeks. The only mode you can ever get a game for is Attrition. Usually there are ~100-200 players in AUS/NZ for that. Queue times are pretty good, usually only a few secs.

10. Post
    Very nice review appreciated !

11. Post
    Saw it $45 at Warehouse. But now looking for it online. But not on their site >.<

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

12. Post
    Now a F2P Titanfall universe battle royale game is rumoured. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

https://youtu.be/cLhB49-8h7U?t=5m56s

13. Post
    meh, Anthem is the new mech-suit game for me. For now.