Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Was always curious about the first game but never really got round to it for one reason or another. Plus I'd heard mixed things about it.

Great review though Matt!! This one definitely sounds like something I wanna try out. Consider one of your two required recruitments made!! (Though I'm guessing from the way you speak abou the game you must've recruited a few others by now haha)

3. Post
    Great review Matt. Nailed it, I'd have been very similar FWIW.

4. Post
    I agree with your review. I haven't touched the MP. Such a fun and different type of campaign for a FPS shooter.

5. Post
    Thanks for the review, might have to give this one a spin

6. Post
    Caved and bought this while it was on sale. Smashing through the campaign at the moment. Great fun!

7. Post
    Awesome review Matt: agree pretty much on everything - it deserves a massive player base, EA screwed the pooch on that release date for sure!

Campaign is the real MVP here, what a blast that was... Valve level delicious.

8. Post
    Titanfall 1 was awesome but badly released, bad DLC decisions, and bad timing. Titanfall 2 is just bad timing so far. Still in the campaign but I joined a Multiplayer match today in seconds, killed 3 titans and lost 2, died about 5x all up. Not bad for my first game of the franchise in a year or two. I also played BF1, and it's.. battlefield. Nothing new, nothing exciting. Same shit, different skins.

9. Post
    Excellent review, thanks Matt! Was on the fence about buying, but this had me convinced - got it in a Black Friday sale yesterday. Solo campaign is tonnes of fun and first foray into MP was too. Incidentally, Dishonored 2 also features a time line swapping level, which is amazing. Wonder who came up with the idea first...

10. Post
    Just finished the campaign. Only 4 hours long - that's a bummer. It's a very good campaign, but it suffers some pacing issues and fails to effectively convey a lot of the plot. I found myself all too often charging into the fray thinking "What exactly am I doing here again?" Enjoyed myself though. BT was a boss.

11. Post
    whatever reason is slipping by gamers unnoticed
    umm
    I could give you a reason - it's not on PC

12. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    umm
    Uhhhhhh yes it is?

https://www.origin.com/nzl/en-us/sto...andard-edition

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    umm
    dafuq

14. Post
    haha woops!!!

15. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    umm
    I could give you a reason - it's not on Steam
    Fixed that for you.

16. Post
    Jeebus! And a wild t0mby appears!

17. Post
    Both are great, but I'm a little sad no-one is playing Last Titan Standing, Capture the Flag, or point capture mode Amped Hardpoint.
    Agreed. It's really tragic actually. On PC, I suspect Oceanic numbers are even less than XBone, there's zero players outside of just Attrition. I really hope Respawn manages to fix this somehow.

Good review anyway. 9.0 yes. TF2 deserves it.

18. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Jeebus! And a wild t0mby appears!
    He's like The Undertaker, shows up once a year.

19. Post
    Just passing through on my way to Nandos.

20. Post
    Limit0 wrote:
    Agreed. It's really tragic actually. On PC, I suspect Oceanic numbers are even less than XBone, there's zero players outside of just Attrition. I really hope Respawn manages to fix this somehow.

Good review anyway. 9.0 yes. TF2 deserves it.
    Yeah, I jumped into the MP myself yesterday and sound it impossible to find a match outside of Attrition. Damn shame.

21. Post

Titanfall 2 review

It's the same on PS4. TBH, it wasn't much better over launch weekend, I was hoping it was just launch matchmaking issues.

I had a couple of games over the weekend, still game good fun though!

t0mby wrote:
    Just passing through on my way to Nandos.
    Haha, reference got!

22. Post
    Slartibart wrote:
    Incidentally, Dishonored 2 also features a time line swapping level, which is amazing. Wonder who came up with the idea first...
    THAT'S what it was!! I was wondering where I'd seen that timeline swapping earlier this year (last year?) in a trailer!! Thought maybe I was just going senile : P Meant to mention it when I first posted here too but forgot haha : P

23. Post
    Jumped on last night and there were 395 people online. That's almost tripled from where numbers have been. I jumped on at 1030 this morning and there were 47 people on, which isn't great but it's enough to get games

24. Post
    Talked the missus into picking up one for Xmas, $35 for PS4 in a Black Friday sale. Looking forward to some Xmas mp as it's been well over 18 months since I've played anything online.

25. Post
    t0mby wrote:
    Talked the missus into picking up one for Xmas, $35 for PS4 in a Black Friday sale. Looking forward to some Xmas mp as it's been well over 18 months since I've played anything online.
    Still on sale anywhere for that price??