1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Ooooohh. Game is getting close to a purchase from me.

3. Post
    Of course this is Hello Games... so only expect about a quarter of the promised fixes to be in the patch

4. Post
    did the price crash anywhere? Might be worth to get it at a steep discount since theyre working on it

5. Post
    Building my base at the moment. Not a complete game changer but nice to have more stuff to do. Will try the other stuff later tonight.

6. Post
    OrangeSloth wrote:
    Of course this is Hello Games... so only expect about a quarter of the promised fixes to be in the patch
    Um, that IS the patch list buddy.

Played it for a bit today, definitely a step in the right direction.

7. Post
    New game modes are nice. Survival is BRUTAL though.... 15 min from your ship, and the planet is harsh.

8. Post
    On steam sale for $54 atm.

9. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    On steam sale for $54 atm.
    Still don't think it's worth that much tbh.

10. Post
    I'm pretty sure Sony were the ones who rushed this out when they did. Each delay was costing them money and they got sick of it. Some return on their investment was better than nothing. They just didnt care anymore. It had to come out. It would be fascinating to revisit it in a couple of years. I do think both parties are at fault for setting unrealistic expectations. Would be cool to look back on it in 2 or 3 years and have this be a redemption story for hello games.

11. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Sony were the ones who rushed this out when they did. Each delay was costing them money and they got sick of it. Some return on their investment was better than nothing. They just didnt care anymore. It had to come out. It would be fascinating to revisit it in a couple of years. I do think both parties are at fault for setting unrealistic expectations. Would be cool to look back in 2 or 3 years and have this be a redemption story for hello games.
    Weren't sony only handling the physical release though?

12. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Weren't sony only handling the physical release though?
    Na it had to be more than that. The game was pushed hard at Sony's e3 conferences in 2014 and 2015. Then was mysteriously absent at e3 this year just a month before the release.

13. Post
    $15-20 game max