1. Cool

A thread to discuss MAKING NEW ZEALAND GREAT AGAIN

Send ElonMusk to America

2. Post
    Vote National?

3. Post
    Im voting for Winston

4. Post
    Nuke the country from orbit. Radioactive car parks are great.

5. Post
    Bring gulags to NZ to "convince" the population we're already great.

6. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Send ElonMusk to America
    Add dorave to that list.

7. Post
    Make dentistry affordable under the Affordable Dentistry Act aka Tormentacare (since I will be sponsoring the bill).

8. Post
    Tormenta's voting Greens. They're the feelings-over-facts party.

9. Post
    Be a positive role model for your children.

10. Post
    Name:  hiGuMxT.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  262.6 KB

11. Post
    What's with all the hate on ElonMusk? Is it because he supports Trump?, so just because he doesn't agree with your views, you want to lynch mob him?

I mean, unless i've missed something particularly nasty he's done here?

12. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    What's with all the hate on ElonMusk? Is it because he supports Trump?, so just because he doesn't agree with your views, you want to lynch mob him?
    Mob mentality.

13. Post
    get rid of the pimps pushers and drug dealers

14. Post
    Infuriation wrote:

umm lets see:
    - blames all of China for the Auckland housing crisis
    - thinks John Key has a personal vendetta against him
    - idolizes Trump to a point of sexuality that is quite disturbing
    - does all of the above from his mums basement at the age of somewhere between 30 and 40

15. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    umm lets see:
    - does all of the above from his mums basement at the age of somewhere between 30 and 40
    Yes, but why does any of that make you hate him?

16. Post
    based dog wrote:
    Name:  hiGuMxT.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  262.6 KB
    Seriously thought wtf is up with skating??? What happened to it, go to a skate park and all you will see are ****ing scooters.

17. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    umm lets see:
    Pffttt... that's nothing compared to the BS he used to spout with his previous account.

@ Infuriation Look up the user Silviadrift and trawl through all his dribble if you're bored and want a laugh.

18. Post
    Infuriation wrote:

He makes ridiculous claims, can't back them up and pretends he's somehow won the argument.

It's constant. There's a reason he's not posting this shit in CEPP.

19. Post
    Infuriation wrote:

because he bites. easily & predictably.

often tries to pass himself off as a master troll, a lot like SirGrim does, but unfortunately tends to end up believing & defending the baits he drops.

20. Post
    Auckland should declare independence

21. Post
    Imma leave this here...

Name one low thing I hate ever stated. I am a classy guy unlike you.*

Kiwis are the most sheltered people and this has lead to their arrogance, obnoxiousness and mean spirit.

only in New Zealand would sick ****s put a child in a washing machine. This shit doesn't happen over there even.

people in NZ are bored, get high/drunk due to this boredom and pull this shit. SA has reasons for its bad shit, NZ doesnt.

Someone needs to put you in an asylum. Get some perspective I am a model citizen and better than 99% of people.*

I am a nice guy though, good looking, will have my degree in 5 months

I'm trying to imagine where in the world the ugliest people are, I realised I'm surrounded by them. And the slootiest women too. LOL enjoy your slut who's had an average of 20 cocks inside her (Durex, 2010).

With uneducated people with no taste. It also smells like cat piss.

Learn some ****ing reading comprehension. I stated people who like NZ wines are uneducated.

Probably go to a bar and think everyone is mirin they have a $60 glass of wine while no one gives a ****..lol... I'll be on dat der lexus IS-F time soon

I don't drug myself like kiwis do to be able to bear living in such a depressing place.

I guarantee I've worked some hard as **** jobs where you wouldn't last a day...... worked in a warehouse shit like that.

Bro..do you want me to bring up how much of a failure and drain Greece is...again?.................. It's a shit hole that has not been relevant in centuries, and somehow is about to bring about the collapse of the EU and the rest of the world. And they are all lazy and entitled.*

I could say the grass is green and would be attacked on here just because of who I am on here, someone who does not conform.

I was born here. I can say whatever I want. I am more entitled to say I'm kiwi than any migrant. People pretend NZ is something it is not.

Consequently I make friends with foreigners and migrants much more than with kiwis who I find are usually arrogant, insensitive, mean spirited, obnoxious and pretentious.

the only place worthwhile wanting to live in is Remuera etc. I'll never afford to live there, so it's either there or the ghetto, which is generally the rest of Auckland

Seriously, I get along with everyone I meet. Anywhere I go I am pleasant

am down to earth and knowledgeable about stuff

please no haters
    http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/46...29#post9525229

22. Post
    Please don't turn this into a silvadrift thread bros. We need to work out how to make New Zealand great again.

23. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Please don't turn this into a silvadrift thread bros. We need to work out how to make New Zealand great again.
    What made it great back when it was?

24. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    mince and cheese pies?

25. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    had more white ppl \_(ツ)_/